Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2012, 06:11 PM
Fire Giant

Default I will be giving away the entirety of my p99 legacy tonight at 5:00pm PST

5:00PM PST at T2 in EC tunnel

Norrathians, the year or so that I've played here on p99 has been one of the best experiences for me, in any MMO, ever. I started here just trying to relive some nostalgia but in retrospect I actually enjoyed my time here more than I did on live. My time here is up, however, and I'm going to move on to other things for a while.

I think my first character here was a barbarian shaman. I was wearing tattered armor made out of polar bears and wielding a cracked staff. I was running around Qeynos hills killing bats when some passing druid stopped and gave me a Gloomwater Harpoon and 100pp. I took that 100pp, raised blacksmithing, made myself a suit of banded, and the rest was a blur.

Here is what I will be giving away:

Account 1
-Finistere --- 55 Male Iksar Shaman
-Lord Kuriak, Crusader of Greenmist --- 52 Male Iksar Shadow Knight
-Ephirith --- 49 Male Wood Elf Ranger

All characters on this account are stripped except for various no drop/class quest armor items.

Account 2
-Sylvos --- 40 Male Dark Elf Enchanter

Enchanter has about 10-12k worth of gear, 200~ charisma.

Items:
1. Fungus Covered Scale Tunic
2. Flowing Black Silk Sash
3. Gem Encrusted Ring
4. Woodsman's Staff
5. Runed Lava Pendant
6. Rain Caller
7. Mithril Vambraces
8. Hooded Black Cloak
9. Ivandyr's Hoop
10. Sebilis Scale Leggings
11. Platinum Fire Wedding Ring x3
12. Flayed Turmoilskin Belt
13. Forest Loop
14. Hero Bracers
15. Dwarven Work Boots
16. Slime Coated Harpoon
17. Goblin Parrying Spear
18. Sebilite Scale Mask
19. Crested Helm
20. Kylong War Helm
21. Sebilite Scale Neckguard
22. White Gold Necklace
23. Iksar Scaled Gloves
24. Green Jade Broadsword
25. Adamantite Band
26. Bloodstained Mantle
27. Crested Spaulders
28. Sebilite Scale Bracelet
29. Atramentous Shield
30. 2x Diamondine Earring
31. Sarnak Hide Mask
32. Some other stuff

33. 14,265 pp

At 5:00pm PST, my character Kuriak will begin giving away these items. I will ask trivia questions, request a task, or maybe hand you something if I like your face.

Answers will be given in TELLS, which I will have routed to its own window. Please refrain from otherwise sending me tells while I'm giving stuff away.

There always tends to be one or two people who are just extremely quick with google and win everything. Therefore I will try and reward no one person with more than three prizes. If you want more you'll have to be a douche and log on a different char.

I would like to take the time to praise Divinity for being who they are. It takes a stronger mind to conduct oneself with honor, compassion, and integrity, than it does to lie, steal, and trample others to get what you want. As far as I am concerned, that makes Divinity the best guild on the server. I wish I had become a member, but to be honest, I probably wouldn't have been qualified. As merely an outside observer, I wish you guys the best in days ahead.
Last edited by Ephirith; 03-20-2013 at 12:42 AM..
Old 12-01-2012, 06:28 PM
Kobold

dude, no way i was just with you in COM, on sketchness. sorry to see you go man
Old 12-01-2012, 06:29 PM
Planar Protector

good way to go out. good to see someone not clinging on to their pixels. wont be there but GL, if interested in a new game check out SWG emu. peace.
Old 12-01-2012, 06:36 PM
Fire Giant

Why not keep your account? You never know how you'll feel a few months from now, and velious is on the way.

Landazar [50 Magician]
Old 12-01-2012, 06:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arclyte [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why not keep your account? You never know how you'll feel a few months from now, and velious is on the way.
I'd keep one account back at least. I made the mistake of trying to leave and came crawling back and starting again [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-01-2012, 06:40 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arclyte [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Feel like moving on to newer things now and in the future. If for some reason I do come back some time from now, I'll be happy to start over from scratch... I enjoy doing so.

This is how I left live, it's how I left WoW, and it's how I intend to leave P99.
Old 12-01-2012, 06:44 PM
Planar Protector

Do want that Enchanter acct [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.], i would echo what others have said about getting rid of accounts, but if you're determined, i'll definitely show up and take a shot at it.
[XX Rogue] Hailto (Half-Elf)
Red:
[21 Wizard] Hailto (Dark-Elf)
Old 12-01-2012, 06:46 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ephirith [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Feel like moving on to newer things now and in the future. If for some reason I do come back some time from now, I'll be happy to start over from scratch... I enjoy doing so.

This is how I left live, it's how I left WoW, and it's how I intend to leave P99.
Can't say I would ever do the same pal, but I'll show up and try to get the woodsman staff or rain caller for a ranger friend.

good luck

Landazar [50 Magician]
Old 12-01-2012, 07:12 PM
Planar Protector

Sorry to see you go, will try and show up tonight
Old 12-01-2012, 07:56 PM
Sarnak

Sad to see you go, wish you the best of luck with whatever you play and also in life for the future.