Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-14-2012, 05:48 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS! TOO FUNNY! Player freaks out when he is called out!

Ok, this guy Angerclaw was grouped with me once for like an hour or so in Frontier Mountains. He's a shaman and he refused to buff cause he felt it was more important for him to heal (despite us having another healer in the group). After a while I called him out on it and he got mad and refused to heal. At this point he was the only healer left in the group, so naturally the group disbanded. I didn't think much of his anger at me calling him out for not doing his job at the time, so unfortunately I don't have screenshots of the conversation while we were grouped. However, a couple of hours later he randomly messaged me, acting like it was an misstell, to try and make it seem like he was talking smack with someone else about me. I called him out on it and absolute hilarity followed. The first two screenshots are of the conversation after he supposedly misstelled me. The last two screenshots are from a couple of weeks later when he randomly messaged me when he saw me looking for a group in dreadlands. Needless to say, more hilarity followed. Please, take a moment to read the dialogue between the two of us, I promise you, you will get a serious laugh out of this, hahaha.

Here's a link to the screenshots on imgur.

http://imgur.com/a/PzmH

If the first link doesn't work, try this one!

http://imgur.com/gallery/PzmHh/ne
Last edited by Elson; 12-14-2012 at 06:26 AM..
Old 12-14-2012, 09:35 AM
Planar Protector

Neither link works.
[XX Rogue] Hailto (Half-Elf)
Red:
[21 Wizard] Hailto (Dark-Elf)
Old 12-14-2012, 09:47 AM
Planar Protector

http://imgur.com/a/PzmHh (from his various other cut/paste jobs... how you can fail post on one of them I don't know)
Old 12-14-2012, 09:57 AM
Aviak

"you are asian" [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Xheor Tals <Divinity> <<56 Shaman>>
Zerpens Caput <Divinity> <<21 Shadow Knight>>

Old 12-14-2012, 10:27 AM
Banned

Elson, you're writing novels to your buddies trying to portray that he's having some epic meltdown. You seem like an insensitive little bitch. Also posting this thread in multiple forums makes you look like an idiot.

Angerclaw is what level 52 or so now? This happened weeks ago, I can't believe you're still frothing in rage.

PS. Jasper, you are probably the worst bard I have ever had the unfortunate pleasure of wasting 5 minutes with grouping leveling up.
Old 12-14-2012, 10:28 AM
Banned

Also, recommenting on the fact that in each forum post, this dude has somehow failed to use a simple website such as imgur.
Old 01-20-2013, 10:41 AM
Kobold

Thanks, now I know not to group with either one of you.
Old 01-20-2013, 12:02 PM
Sarnak

uhh this guy is alot funnier than you and kinda got the better of you. im pretty sure he won the argument. you have the whole nerd talk shit going on, this guys just letting himself go and having fun shit talking. i take his side tbh. embarassing your proud of your lame smack talking attempt
Old 01-20-2013, 01:42 PM
Aviak

you fail, anger pwned you
Old 01-21-2013, 01:43 AM
Aviak

I think we've all been officially trolled, this story can't possibly be true..you have to be a complete fucking... well..actually.
Closed Thread