Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Closed Thread

Old 06-05-2010, 10:55 PM
Kobold

Default Rat Patrol

This quest was recently added, but is still not functioning. Jeet in Kaladim asks for rat pelts, but what he really wants are giant rat pelts as per the quest page here:

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=634

However, upon turning in 4 giant rat pelts from the giant rats in the Kaladim mine, he just hands them back to me.

Would love to test the quest "The Gnome Take" that was just added, but it's not offered until you complete this one (Rat Patrol).
Old 06-11-2010, 11:29 PM
Project Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamkek [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
from the giant rats in the Kaladim mine, he just hands them back to me.
Fixed, pending update.
Quote:
Would love to test the quest "The Gnome Take" that was just added, but it's not offered until you complete this one (Rat Patrol).
Even though he will not tell you the quest is available until you finished the other one, you should still be able to complete it with enough faction.

The rewards for Gnome Take.. were conflicting. There is a good Gnome Take and a bad Gnome Take you can acquire from the scrubber. There wasn't much information on the rewards, so I'll fix more if additional information is found.
Quote:
Then say "I will collect the gnome profit" and if your
faction is high enough, he will give you a key. You must go to Akanon, (Butcherblock, to
Greater Fay, to Lesser Fay, to Steamfront Mts, yeah a long trip) and give the key to a
specific clockwork rat. Zone into Akanon and make a macro that says
"628". Run through the city hitting the macro. If you get near the clockwork scrubber he
will respnd by saying: bzzzz.... click... 628. Give him the key and you get a pouch called
"gnome take". Bring this back to Jete and he'll give you the earing. The only strange
thing is that when i did the quest a second time, he told me that somethignwent wrong
and the scrubber was carrying useless junk instead of good loot. He gave me 1 royal jelly

and told me that was my share. For some reason, he wont give me the quest a 3rd time.
http://web.archive.org/web/200303240...ode=35&id=5172
Closed Thread