Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-17-2009, 05:34 PM
Planar Protector

Default Research

So I have the Book of Dark Bindings and dumped every training point I had into Research. I found a website that said what words make up what spell. So do I just put in the corresponding words and hit combine? Will my research skill go up from doing this? Is it common not to get all the words neccesary for spells? I've been saving every word drop I get for the last 4 levels, and I have yet to get all the words for a single spell yet.
Old 11-17-2009, 06:04 PM
Planar Protector

Drops are about what I remember them being on Live. Thanks to the Titanium client you also have recipes available to view, so you can see which spells take which words.

And yes, it was very normal not to get all spells you need even before your next circle. I remember people using level 20 pets all the way to 29 because the 24-pet words just never dropped...
Old 04-28-2010, 05:03 PM
Orc

Default spell research training doesnt work either

It is suposed you could rise your research skill by training it making runes azia anb beza, but tried this combines and got a wrong combine mesage. Any idea whats going on with this?
Closed Thread