» Online Users: 367
|175 members and 192 guests
| abazaba, Akalakamelee, alsa, Ambrouis, ansar, Anxarcule, Argh, Arturo Fuente, barbri9237, Barkingturtle, Bill Tetley, Blackbilly, Blaza, Bodybagger, Boffinboy, Caillat, Casimir, Cecily, chrystianvz, clacbec, Colgate, cormag, Crawdad, CreamyCowboy, cusword, Cymeon, daasgoot, Daldaen, Dalven, Darce, DaytonaJoe, Dazmaz, Deluxeee, Destac, Detoxx, Domisk, dontbanpls, Dorfheads, Dwanden, Dynaguy, Elderan, Ella'Ella, emdubwubwub, Emsee, Erati, evbo766, Exmo, Facecramp, Fanguru, FFA_Seller, firesyde424, gcobb, Gimp, Ginge, Gitem, Glenzig, Gnice, gnomejodas, gobletsmashing, Gotze, GradnerLives, Grafh, Guido, Halem, Halfdin, Halius, haxby, hectorvidal23, Heebo, Iandyan, Iccabodd, iheinz57i, indiscriminate_hater, Inevitable Disappointment, jadefoot, Jarlon, Jaxon, Jogo, jpetrick, Justchronic, kaev, Kantela, Kekephee, khanable, kimahrri, KorafRN, krazyGlue, kruch66, LaithusFTW, leezard, lite, lllinkk, Loanarn, loramin, LronTheServerLegend, LuckyBones, MavstabYoudead, maximillian520, mayhem32, Mendo, meppin, Messianic, MilanderTruewield, Morticon, Nasitra, Nihilist_santa, Nirgon, noleriand, Origin, Paleman, papito, pharmakos, Picarrd, Poosammich, Portasaurus, Pseudechis, Rararboker, ravi, Rayzor84, ripwind, Sajuuk, Sapphiay, Schwing, Sear, Shawthis, Sketched, skipdog, skootr, Steel Warrior, supoladb, Susano, Sweetbaby Jesus, Tankdan, Taste, Telrok, Tenlaar, Thatt, The Bears, thieros, Thordoff, tingling, Titanx, tolpa, Tolyn, towbes, Trebeh, TreegreatesT, troy8422, Udabut, unreal2k5, vack, Vayder, Velili, Versager, winko, Wumbo, YendorLootmonkey, Youlath, Ytrafik, zamaz
|Most users ever online was 10,367, 08-31-2014 at 05:40 PM.
Relive the classic Everquest MMORPG Gaming Experience as it was in 1999 and onward. Project 1999 is a free to play Emulated Everquest Server giving Players the opportunity to experience Classic EQ Once again, currently in the Kunark expansion and a max level of 60, with the look and feel of the old interface and several modifications making game mechanics similar to how the game used to be. Project 1999 is the best and most popular classic Everquest experience.
To start playing, use our Setup Guide on the left.
Patch Notes: December 4th, 2014
Dec 04, 2014 - 4:12 PM - by Rogean
This patch contains new required files. Download and extract the Project 1999 Files (V36) to your EQ Titanium Directory.
- Haynar: Slowed mob flee speed down some when they start to flee.
- Haynar: Fixed NPCs on red being in random locations on initial zone entry.
- Haynar: Fixed root breaking early too often.
- Haynar: Removed a min chance for root and charm to resist on cast (should have been removed before but wasn't).
- Haynar: Removed an additional bonus for debuffs on red, specific to resist capped CC line of spells.
- Haynar: Reverted a level difference change for PvE, that was causing spells to be resisted more often.
- Haynar: Reduced the range of nearby mobs which prevents mobs from fleeing.
- Haynar: Fixed a crash associated with /camp.
- Nilbog: Mt. Death Mineral salt now drops. (fixed from last patch).
- Nilbog: Donal's Chestplate casting time reduced from 30 seconds to 20. (fixed from last patch)
105 Replies | 12,021 Views
Patch Notes: December 3rd, 2014
Dec 03, 2014 - 5:14 AM - by Rogean
- Haynar: Removed adjusting gamma until after display is initialized.
- Haynar: Adjusted damage done by critical hits (lowered the damage multipliers).
- Haynar: Adjusted minimum damage for critical hits. It was too low for low damage/low delay weapons.
- Haynar: Fix for bard songs.
- Haynar: Fix for some mobs being unslowable.
- Haynar: Fixed MobAI where engaged mobs get rebuffed over and over.
- Haynar: Fixed AE stuns to allow better CC of NPCs. Kept stun lock prevention of PCs.
- Haynar: Added additional checks for handing items to charmed pets.
- Haynar: Added to PvPResistSpell() resist caps for CC type spells.
187 Replies | 15,673 Views
Patch Notes: December 1st, 2014
Dec 01, 2014 - 9:15 AM - by Rogean
- Haynar: Reduced distance of generic say and emote messages to 100.
- Haynar: Mana drain spells will no longer drain bard mana.
- Haynar: Moved player channeling checks based on distance moved to a linear model. This makes it a little more difficult to channel with small moves.
- Haynar: Succor/Evac spells will have a chance to leave someone behind.
- Haynar: Transport spells, such as regular port spells, will now leave behind people who are invulerable.
- Haynar: Looting a corpse while hidden will now change the appearance of the looter to show they are visible. Rogues will get a message that they are no longer hidden. It will not reset the hide button still ... sorry.
- Haynar: Made an adjustment to loot corpse distances, to make it easier (or possible at all in some cases) looting very large corpses.
- Haynar: Rooted clients will no longer be pushed by combat.
- Haynar: Added a fix for some cases that were not causing faction hits from healing only.
- Haynar: Bard Epic will no longer increase the duration of stuns.
- Haynar: Improved (more classic) FD behavior.
- Haynar: FD logic will remember better that you are FD, when a spell lands. No more flip/flop while a mob is casting to avoid breaking FD.
- Haynar: FD is now progressive. On first attempt, mob has about 2/3 chance of remembering you. On second attempt, about 50/50 chance. Each subsequent attempt will give you a greater chance at the mob forgetting you.
- Haynar: NPCs will no longer waste using HT and LoH, if the special class skill is attempted while already casting a spell.
- Haynar: Giving items to charmed pets, will be lootable when pet is killed. This does not apply to some mobs who have quests associated with them.
- Haynar: Mobs who banish, will no longer take damage from players above the max level to engage.
- Haynar: Voice Graft will now use the clean name in shout, i.e. Goner, rather than Goner000.
- Haynar: Items in the cursor queue will no longer be deleted upon death (including bags).
- Haynar: Using a key from the cursor, will now only recognize being in the top held cursor slot, instead of anywhere in the queue.
- Haynar: LOS Fixes for permafrost.map - One of the placeable objects was not working right, and causing LoS issues.
- Haynar: Specialization skills will now apply a fixed mana reduction, based on skill level.
- Haynar: Adjusted mob fleeing speeds. Don't forget to snare.
- Haynar: Fixes for no rent items on the cursor.
- Haynar: Disarming a client will now visibly display that they no longer have the weapon equipped.
- Haynar: Revamped Attack Speed, Double Attack Chance, Dual Wield Chance, based on Torven's data.
- Haynar: Fix for cursor queue desync when a tradeskill combine summons multiple items to the cursor.
- Haynar: Fixed cure disease and poison spells, so the removal of negative effects by a single spell cure slot, do not remove counters from multiple buffs.
- Haynar: Remove the default min chance to resist all spells.
- Haynar: Added a 100% debuff bonus for PvP debuffs.
- Haynar: Items sold to a merchant, will no longer be available to purchase after they are killed.
- Haynar: Added mob size corrections to match client max distance, for ranged attacks. +1 assist to Zaela.
- Haynar: Fix for some ALL/ALL spells being flagged as bard songs. Example: GM Spells. This fixes some stacking issues.
- Haynar: Made some spell stacking more classic, for refreshing identical spells. The old spell will be faded first, and new spell will be put into lowest slot.
- Haynar: Lowered Client LD melee damage output.
- Haynar: Fixed LD/Charmed clients to not Stick on their targets (including in pvp).
- Haynar: Fixed jumpy movement of clients when feared/charmed.
- Haynar: Capped resists to 255.
- Haynar: Fixed issues associated with dispell spells being resisted.
- Haynar: Added spell counters to function with cancel magic spells.
- Haynar: Player pets will no longer give experience.
- Haynar: Added a range check to NPC charm.
- Haynar: Fix for canceled trade, which makes it look like coin is missing, but reappears on cursor after zoning. It will now display to inventory properly upon canceling the trade.
- Haynar: Items held on cursor with the pick lock skill mod will now affect the skill properly.
- Haynar: Stacking fix for dragon AEs.
- Haynar: Charmed pets, who are enchanters, will no longer charm pets of their own.
- Haynar: (PVP) Removed 20% damage reduction for archery
- Haynar: (PVP) Rain spells will now hit unlimited player targets.
- Haynar: (PVP) Environmental damage will no longer cause exp loss.
- Haynar: (PVP) Adjusted null's resist system for PvP.
- Haynar: (PVP) Moved PvP client vs client mitigation to RealAC calc based formula.
- Haynar: (PVP) Dots from clients in PvP will now do reduced PvP mitigation damage after zoning.
- Haynar: (PVP) Removing a HP item with more HP than you have will result in suicide.
- Haynar: (PVP) Charming a player summoned pet in pvp, will now depop that pet.
- Haynar: (PVP) Fix for spells with recourses, not adding a debuff to other client, like Vexing Mordina.
- Haynar: (PVP) Reduced max melee combat range.
- Kanras: Sense traps no longer reports the direction towards a trap. It just reorients you towards it.
- Kanras: Physical traps, like those in SolA, now respond correctly to mouse clicks. They can no longer be sensed/disarmed via skills.
- Kanras: NPCs can now use ranged attacks when flagged to do so.
- Kanras: Improved character creation random name generator.
- Nilbog: Faction hits updated for the following quests: 'Honey Mead for Trumpy', 'Farren's Tacklebox', 'Hurrieta's Tunic', 'Bone Chips for Lashun', 'Gold for Lashun', 'Rebby's Rat Whiskers', 'Note for Janam', 'Assist the Great Xelha', 'Bandages for Honeybugger', 'Orc Picks', 'Deathfist Slashed Belts: Evil version', 'Deathfist Slashed Belts: Good version', 'Sir Morgan's Armor', 'Ivan McMannus' Remains', 'White Sash'
- Nilbog: Trakanon no longer wastes time with general necromancer spells.
- Nilbog: brownies of Lesser Faydark: merchants no longer assist, loot improved.
- Nilbog: Several high level poison components have been added.
- Nilbog: Several items were dropping from the wrong npcs in airplane. This has been corrected.
- Nilbog: Enchanter 'Test of Disillusion' now requires Black Nebulous Sapphire
- Nilbog: Added objects to block Veksar zone lines.
- Nilbog: Added many missing npcs to Kurn's Tower.
- Nilbog: Lower level giants of Kunark no longer drop Lord's Tunics.
- Nilbog: Overseer of Air no longer wields Efreeti weapons that he has on loottable. He will always wield two Fine Steel Daggers.
- Nilbog: 'Karana Clovers' quest now results in more varied rewards.
- Nilbog: Yola Sweetcookie, Spindle, Jillian Dayson, and Klok F`tshai now sell appropriate wares.
- Nilbog: The Darkpaws of North Qeynos have gained a family member. Corrected shout appearance for ones not displaying the name of shouter.
- Nilbog: The shaman class is now indifferent to faction TrueSpirit on character creation.
- Nilbog: pawduster of Karnor's now spawns in an individual location with an increased % chance.
- Nilbog: Spiked Ball Molds can be found at more vendors.
- Nilbog: Spells Levant and Quivering Veil of Xarn may only be cast at night.
- Nilbog: Corrected loot and spawns of the vengeful skeletons in Everfrost.
- Nilbog: Hammer of the Dragonborn has a higher casting time, but no longer a recast delay.
- Nilbog: Spirit of Sloth poison now procs Muscle Lock IV.
- Nilbog: The Spear of Fate may now be completed without repeating steps from the quest chain. Performing each step once, shamans should end up with exactly the right amount for the final turn in.
- Nilbog: Thistle Underbrush may now drop Pouch of Mistletoe Powder and spawn in a variety of locations.
- Nilbog: The Plane of Fear has been altered. Traditionally, and persisting throughout the classic timeline, hills and walls in fearplane provided no protection from line of sight aggro. In accordance with this change, some npcs have received a decrease in their aggro radius and/or assist radius.
- Nilbog: Everfrost mob variety, pathing, and factions improved.
- Nilbog: Corrected many rogue poisons that had lower than expected proc effects.
- Nilbog: Rewrote Caleah Herblender's quest as multiquestable. It also requires apprehensive or better faction.
- Nilbog: Ginleen Harltop no longer pvp guard assists.
- Nilbog: Quid Rilstone's spawn mechanics completely redone.
- Nilbog: Terrorantula is now on a spawn cycle. Terrorantula Silk no longer drops - it will return a few months into Velious.
- Nilbog: Amulet of the Void and Fairy-hide mantle can now be recharged in a Box of the Void.
- Nilbog: Skipping Stone is no longer stackable.
- Nilbog: Fixed a few npc quests which would only award once when given multiples.
- Nilbog: There may only be one Driver Bryggins spawned at a time.
- Nilbog: spite golems are now visibly smaller. Maestro is larger.
- Nilbog: A few npcs in Paineel had issues with quests. These have been resolved.
- Nilbog: Changed icon color for Crimson Robe of Alendine.
- Nilbog: Shissar Hide Tome no longer drops.
- Nilbog: Centaurs in South Karana now wander appropriately and with more variety.
- Nilbog: Changed loot and spawn times of a few dwarves in OOT.
- Nilbog: Dill Fireshine's 'Orc Hatchet' quest is now multiquestable.
- Nilbog: Bilrio Surecut's 'Kilij' quest is now multiquestable.
- Nilbog: Linadian's 'Orc Vests' quest is now multiquestable and both turn ins for vests are possible.
- Nilbog: a drunkard's 'Bandit Sisters' quest is now multiquestable. 'Wino' quest now works.
- Nilbog: Guard Valon's 'Orc Pick' quest is now multiquestable. 'Cutthroat Rings' quest now requires indifferent or better faction.
- Nilbog: Cain Darkmoore's 'Deathfist Slashed Belt: Good version' quest is now multiquestable.
- Nilbog: Orcs of East Commons no longer drop scalps.
- Nilbog: 'Weapons Delivery' quest now works better and is multiquestable. Larn provides the correct note for Groflah. Added missing faction hits and coin rewards. Requires amiable or better faction.
- Nilbog: 'A Job for Nanrum' quest is now multiquestable.
- Nilbog: Waltor Felligan's 'Wooly Fungus' quest requires amiable or better faction.
- Nilbog: Cappi McTarnigal and Ysanna MacGibbon quests require indifferent or better faction.
- Nilbog: Lysbith McNaff's 'Ice Goblin Necklace' quest requires indifferent or better faction.
- Nilbog: Abhorrent Powder no longer drops.
- Nilbog: scaled wolf elder now exists. Many additional npc spawns added to northwest area of warslikswood.
- Nilbog: Phinigel Autropos drops between 1-4 items at a time. Previously it was 2.
- Nilbog: Corrected heading of clients zoning into Sebilis.
- Nilbog: Natasha Whitewater (Lake Rathe) now depops when given Damaged Goblin Crown. Natasha Whitewater (Timorous) now depops when given Lord Gimblox Ring.
- Nilbog: Rangers may no longer use Spell: Regeneration.
- Nilbog: The Ishva Mal will now spawn according to the November 2000 timeline.
- Haynar: Adjusted run speed of raptors in Timorous Deep.
- Kanras: Reduced Make Poison skill cap to 200.
- Kanras: Reduced Shadowknight pre-51 Defense skill cap to 200. Will return to 210 later in the timeline.
- Kanras: Reduced Ranger pre-51 Offense skill cap to 200. Will return to 210 later in the timeline.
- Alunova: Ashenbone Drakes will no longer cast Planes of Power spells.
- Alunova: Fixed the pathing for a few roaming mobs in Upper Guk.
- Alunova: Fixed the pathing for a few roaming mobs in Lower Guk.
- Alunova: Fixed the pathing for a few roaming mobs in Droga.
- Alunova: Added pathing in the room below Xalgoz in Kaesora.
- Alunova: Fixed a pathing exploit in Crushbone.
- Alunova: Dartain the Lost is more magic resistant and will sometimes drop 2 times.
260 Replies | 32,849 Views
Top Poster: Nirgon (17,213)
|Welcome to our newest member, Darce
» Recent Threads