Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-06-2016, 12:18 PM
Banned

Default The Lost Adventures of Tekilya Wu'Tang - The Great Summit of Velious - Chapter 2

The Lost Adventures of Tekilya Wu'Tang and **Filbus Furyfoot- The Great Summit of Velious - Chapter 2 - Fellowship of the Sock

**Denotes assistant hero status

Calias’s eyes began to glow white-blue as energy radiated off the high mage. “This may tingle a little” he said as the spell neared completion.

LOADING PLEASE WAIT…

Tekilya opened his eyes and took in his surroundings, they had arrived. The Plane of Hate – site of the Great Summit of Velious.

Gathering his Tinker Bags, he kissed his wife Florid and hugged his two children, Bollokks and Siza. “I’ll be back in a jiff, Fil – watch after them.”

“No problem Teky, I’m on it!” Filbus Furyfoot said

Tekilya straightened his posture and began to mentally prepare himself for the meeting. After a moment of reflection, Tekilya set off for the throne room where the rest of Norraths leaders had already assembled. As he neared the doors, it became clear that the Great Summit had already begun.

The Summit was in pandemonium with the leaders all talking over each other.

“We should increase the variance to 168 hours to eliminate socking” – “What about the trains in nToV?” – “Why are people screen sharing, that is two boxing!” - “The time is now! We must declare a rotation!!”

Chest Rockwells eyes perked up at this last statement, and in a loud voice he proclaimed “I will lead the rotation”

Nemce eyes blazed wild as he screamed "OVER MY DEAD BODY"

Cloki added “Oh no, not this time cuck boy. I was just a child, but I remember BDA’s notion of a rotation”

Out of seemingly nowhere, Pint unsheathed his flaming sword and slammed it through the center table – all grew silent.

Pint looked at Innoruuk’s throne where Sirken quietly sat. “What say you Sirken – Rotation or Race?”

Sirken stood – eyes gleaming with madness – and began to speak….

Sometime later at the fountain in Plane of Hate

Tekilya came out of the Summit meeting looking like he had just seen a ghost, his face pale and troubled. It was all happening, he couldn’t believe it. How did that monster know this would all happen? It was impossi-

Florid Lotus strolled over to Tekilya with her usual seductive strut. “Tell me husband, what news of the Summit?” she asked.

Tekilya met his wife’s eyes for a long moment but said nothing.

“THIS IS AN OUTRAGE” Chest screamed as he burst through the double doors into the fountain room. “YOU” he shrieked as he pointed at Tekilya. “Sirken had better be right about you”, and with that Chest and his minions retreated to the shadows.

“What is he talking about father?” Bollokks asked as he looked his father in the eyes – under the tutelage of Master Darthan, Bollokks had grown into a formidable warrior, more formidable than his father would like to admit.

“I am to lead an expedition into Lava Storm on a mission for Warlord Sikren. We leave immediately.”

“Lava Storm? Why on earth would Warlord Sirken send a fellowship into that god forsaken land?”

Tekilya held up a golden sock – the fabled Sock of Tears. It was said that any who looked upon the sock for too long would become overwhelmed with feelings of regret and fall into a deep depression as they contemplated how they had lived their lives. This was because God Emperor Rogean had inscribed every raid rule on the inside of the sock and sealed it with wards of shame. As long as the sock was in existence, Rogeans Will was absolute.

Everyone in the travel party gasp. This artifact was the cornerstone of the raiding scene, crafted by the hand of the God Emperor himself.

“I am to destroy the sock and return the world to no variance” Tekilya replied as he stared at the sock in disbelief. “Sirken has declare a fellowship of guild and class leaders to take the Sock to the Pit of Nagafan deep inside SolDungB.

“And so we shall” Xenzu said as he patted Tekilya on the back.

The traveling party:

Guardian of the Sock of Tears – Tekilya Wu’Tang – Representative of the Silent Fists of Qeynos
Master of Arms – Xenzu – Representative of the Warriors guild of Neriak
Raid Leader – Detoxx – Guild Master of <Aftermath>
Sherpa – Iruinedyourday – Representative of the Bards guild
Court Jester – Rebbon – Representative of the Clowns guild
Witness – Chest Rockwell – Guild Master of <Bregen D’Aerth>
Camp Slave – Swish – Slave of Warlord Sirken

Meanwhile in the shadows….

We wants it, we needs it. Must have the precious. They stole it from us. Sneaky little Monk. Wicked, tricksy, false!
[shaking his head] No. Not master!
[snarling malevolently] Yes, precious, false! They will cheat you, hurt you, LIE.
Master is my friend.
You don't have any friends; nobody likes you!
[closes his ears with his hands] I'm not listening... I'm not listening...
You're a liar and a thief.
No.
[sinister whisper] *Murderer*.
[voice breaking; hurt by his remark] Go away!
“Go away?"
[laughs mockingly and then begins to cry]
[weeping] I hate you. I *hate* you.
Where would you be without me, uh? Filbus, Filbus... *I* saved us! It was me! *We* survived because of *me*!
[stops crying] Not anymore.
What did you say?
Master looks after us now. We don't need you anymore.
[appalled] What?
Leave now, and never come back!
No!
[louder and firmer] Leave now, and never come back!
[Filbus snarls in frustration]
LEAVE! NOW! AND NEVER COME BACK!
[Filbus is silent]
[looks around; then begins galumphing around with joy] We told him to go away... and away he goes, Precious! Gone, gone, gone! FILBUS FURYFOOT IS FREE!
Old 04-06-2016, 12:31 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-06-2016, 12:32 PM
Kobold

Old 04-06-2016, 12:34 PM
Banned

Old 04-06-2016, 12:35 PM
Banned

Old 04-06-2016, 12:58 PM
Sarnak

Old 04-06-2016, 01:43 PM
Planar Protector

wouldn't be seen dead on a Mac, try harder lol
Old 04-06-2016, 01:54 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wouldn't be seen dead on a Mac, try harder lol
Wasn't for you. We're united on this front.
Old 04-06-2016, 01:55 PM
Planar Protector

Closed Thread