Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

View Poll Results: Lets be realistic guys, should we wipe the server and start fresh classic?
Seems like the most logical approach 1 33.33%
I'm currently raiding 24/7 pvp is pretty much non existant, I enjoy blue 2.0 please don't wipe it 2 66.67%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-25-2012, 02:32 PM
Banned

Default a server wipe probably the only thing that should be talked about

on this server.

I'd give p99 a second chance to get it right.

You have my vote.

wipe is clean boys.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg wipeitclean.jpg (7.4 KB, 44 views)
Old 09-25-2012, 02:39 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuckle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Red is ready for a wipe never
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fixed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Regardless of guard assist being in or not, I can't believe I have to once again say this, I think I've said it enough:

There will never be a fucking character wipe or server reset. STOP asking about it, STOP trolling about it, We DON'T do them. This is NOT VZ/TZ or any other server you may have been used to that happening.

You guys had your chance to test the server and report bugs and all I heard during beta was bla bla bla server is fine launch it now go go go go. During a time when I was busy as hell at work (and still am), I (and the other devs) busted our asses getting the server out for you guys. You'll have to deal with the consequences of that now.
Quote:
[16:05] <&Rogean> yea not sure what they got used to on vztz but we don't wipe anything here
[16:05] <&Rogean> to do so would set the precedent that peoples' characters aren't safe from vanishing, which is bad for any server
[16:06] <&Rogean> will absolutely never happen
[16:06] <&Rogean> feel free to copy that and paste it in threads on the forums
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wipe is stupid

I agree with Nirgon. Sorry Jibeken. Keep dreaming.
Old 09-25-2012, 03:14 PM
Kobold

server wipe would solve nothing,, has it ever occurred to you in that peasized brain of yours,, that server population is directly affected by new games??? fucking morons, you're playing a 14 year old game,, what the fuck do you expect,, how many people do you still see turning on their god damn nintendo over their ps3?? hello??? anyone there???

there has always been a limited target audience for this server,, regardless of how it is managed, a portion of that population ran away when it got its ass handed to it,, and the rest have just moved on or tried other games,, you have to be hardcore into EQ to not at least even think about GW2, that new wow expansion and this new darkfall revision that is coming out,, seriously if you dont think that directly affects that people that logon to red99 PVP then you're kidding yourself or just delusional

wipe would do nothing but appease to the crowd that lost and sold their chars or had them banned,,
Old 09-25-2012, 03:34 PM
Planar Protector

blue xfers first and then we can still discuss wipes.
Old 09-25-2012, 03:38 PM
Banned

Wipe or not there's core issues to fix before is even think of logging in here. Not to mention the bug forum pvp is fun, esp when you're holding all the cards.
Old 09-25-2012, 03:39 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

No.

Project 1999 Setup Guide
Closed Thread