Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-18-2009, 03:59 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasbinbad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Jackasses that ragequit due to loot are not "uber."
Hasbin you are the BIGGEST lootwhore... you cried for us to get you a dragoon dirk... its funny cause a couple of members of IB<who i will remain nameless> and i were laughing at how much of a lootwhore and how you were crying about the loot council idea... and how JUXTAPOSE shit was
Old 12-18-2009, 04:05 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasbinbad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In one kill no less! Then I made sure a GM knew about it and stopped.
Nice try!
btw it was more than once, and i suppose doing it to get level 1-9 is ok since IB is doing it..doing tumpy tonic quest from 40-49 ok as well?
Old 12-18-2009, 04:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penoy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hasbin you are the BIGGEST lootwhore... you cried for us to get you a dragoon dirk... its funny cause a couple of members of IB<who i will remain nameless> and i were laughing at how much of a lootwhore and how you were crying about the loot council idea... and how JUXTAPOSE shit was
I don't know why you're trying to draw me into a flamewar Penoy, but it makes me a sad panda.

You can call me whatever you want bro, whatever makes you feel better I guess. Anyone who really knows me knows that I break my ass to help my friends and am very generous (Thick Banded Belt much Dacrusha?). Are you seriously going to tell me you have any room to talk here?

I do happen to have obtained more loot than most people on the server, but hey, I am an active player that is goal oriented. Yeah, I try and push my loot agenda (from the Dragoon Dirk to Lustrous Russet and beyond), I want to gear. Of course I do - who doesn't? More loot makes me more effective and it's shiny. That doesn't make me a whore. I have given away about 90% of the valuable loot (which I'm not using) I've gotten over the last months. I haven't been an auctioneer, and *I* haven't deprived my guildmates of loot (like some people I know who's names won't be mentioned, but it begins with P and ends with enoy) or whined in an actual loot situation - not even once.

You bring up my disagreements with the Loot Council system, and yes, WHEN THEY WERE DISCUSSING POLICY CHANGES AND ASKED FOR INPUT, you're god damned right I said my piece. However when the decision was made, I abided by it and you didn't hear another fucking word from me.
Old 12-18-2009, 04:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penoy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
btw it was more than once, and i suppose doing it to get level 1-9 is ok since IB is doing it..doing tumpy tonic quest from 40-49 ok as well?
You are so full of shit lol.
Old 12-18-2009, 04:32 PM
Aviak

Quote:
You are so full of shit lol.
this wasnt meant directed at you, i have no animosity towards you hasbin we had a rocky relationship! but i know your a good guy and yes i still have your TBB which you can have back whenever... i know your loyal to IB, but everything im saying is the truth, and what about all those n00bs out there who struggle at the newbie grounds...when in less than 1 minute you gain 1-9 ... ask anyone, you know how hard it is to level, even low levels.. it would take more than a couple of hours to get that w/o power level of course
Old 12-18-2009, 05:01 PM
Aviak

I think it's how you are saying it Penoy. I think you are a good guy but you're not painting the picture correctly.

For example, you say in one of your recent posts that "btw it was more than once, and i suppose doing it to get level 1-9 is ok since IB is doing it..doing tumpy tonic quest from 40-49 ok as well?"

This paints the picture that all of IB is doing it. I am in IB and I never touched that quest nor had anything to do with it. Yet when people read your post it sounds like we are all in on it.

I can understand if you are angry but don't drag all of us into this.
Old 12-18-2009, 05:03 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartagnan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think it's how you are saying it Penoy. I think you are a good guy but you're not painting the picture correctly.

For example, you say in one of your recent posts that "btw it was more than once, and i suppose doing it to get level 1-9 is ok since IB is doing it..doing tumpy tonic quest from 40-49 ok as well?"

This paints the picture that all of IB is doing it. I am in IB and I never touched that quest nor had anything to do with it. Yet when people read your post it sounds like we are all in on it.

I can understand if you are angry but don't drag all of us into this.
im not dragging you all into it...im speaking to an individual who has done it... i did not say you were all exploiting or hacking... and everything im saying is true so im not trolling... i dont see anyone denying it
Old 12-18-2009, 05:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I don't know why you're trying to draw me into a flamewar Penoy, but it makes me a sad panda.

You can call me whatever you want bro, whatever makes you feel better I guess. Anyone who really knows me knows that I break my ass to help my friends and am very generous (Thick Banded Belt much Dacrusha?). Are you seriously going to tell me you have any room to talk here?

I do happen to have obtained more loot than most people on the server, but hey, I am an active player that is goal oriented. Yeah, I try and push my loot agenda (from the Dragoon Dirk to Lustrous Russet and beyond), I want to gear. Of course I do - who doesn't? More loot makes me more effective and it's shiny. That doesn't make me a whore. I have given away about 90% of the valuable loot (which I'm not using) I've gotten over the last months. I haven't been an auctioneer, and *I* haven't deprived my guildmates of loot (like some people I know who's names won't be mentioned, but it begins with P and ends with enoy) or whined in an actual loot situation - not even once.

You bring up my disagreements with the Loot Council system, and yes, WHEN THEY WERE DISCUSSING POLICY CHANGES AND ASKED FOR INPUT, you're god damned right I said my piece. However when the decision was made, I abided by it and you didn't hear another fucking word from me.
RRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!!!!

it's like you make the atomic bomb (server) and you don't want to let other countries (guilds) have nuclear secrets (under the radar information). it's gm's business and no one else's or else everyone gets nuked. letting Iran or North Korea beta test and keep the successful nukes, makes other countries uncomfortable.
Old 12-18-2009, 05:49 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
im not dragging you all into it...im speaking to an individual who has done it... i did not say you were all exploiting or hacking... and everything im saying is true so im not trolling... i dont see anyone denying it
When IB members deny something theyre accused of it just makes people believe it more, why should we bother?
Old 12-18-2009, 05:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goobles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
RRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!!!!
Abthtininth.