Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-25-2013, 01:02 AM
Sarnak

Yes the staff does not normally come down from mount celestia, but hearing any kind f confirmation would be great, and a large step toward possibly ending this. I'm so fed up with sacrificing two hours out of my game time looking for a rez because some neckbeard wanted to make money from a game.
Old 07-25-2013, 01:02 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by citizen1080 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just died twice to this...i would love to run into this guy in a dark alley
Old 07-25-2013, 01:03 AM
Sarnak

Willing to donate~
Old 07-25-2013, 01:03 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1203jjt [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd chip in $10 if the dev's let us know a serious number.
Old 07-25-2013, 01:04 AM
Kobold

I just hope the server can come together as a whole in shitty times like this and keep the server going, and well said Bob, can I jump on that bandwagon and stomp the piss out of this fucking guy?
Old 07-25-2013, 01:07 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infuriati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just hope the server can come together as a whole in shitty times like this and keep the server going, and well said Bob, can I jump on that bandwagon and stomp the piss out of this fucking guy?
People have in the past, a lot of things that make the server what it currently is is due to the community. I am sure people are willing to pitch in to keep the experience alive.
Old 07-25-2013, 01:12 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razdeline [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We just need to hear back from staff on what will actually help.
^
Old 07-25-2013, 01:12 AM
Kobold

If hardware is specified and donations proceed, I'll be counting the seconds before conspiracy theorists accuse server staff of intentionally creating the problems in order to solicit money.

Not saying that the community shouldn't try and do something - but perhaps this is one of Rogean and Co's perceived limitations to resolving the issue. Otherwise, why haven't they asked for help yet?
Old 07-25-2013, 01:15 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adolphus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If hardware is specified and donations proceed, I'll be counting the seconds before conspiracy theorists accuse server staff of intentionally creating the problems in order to solicit money.

Not saying that the community shouldn't try and do something - but perhaps this is one of Rogean and Co's perceived limitations to resolving the issue. Otherwise, why haven't they asked for help yet?
They cant "Ask for Help", there is a legal stipulation with that concerning SOE. They can however receive donations without asking, hence there being a non-provocative donate button on the P99 home screen for the website.
Old 07-25-2013, 01:15 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adolphus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I'm not saying I believe that theory at all, but at this point I don't give a shit. I just want to relax and play some eq, not pull my hair out every time I realize I can't cast a spell in the middle of a fight.
Closed Thread