Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2013, 05:28 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-01-2013, 05:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
maybe not directly, but based on the words you chose (highlighted below), one might infer that you were trying to invalidate agatha's decision to post a picture.
One MIGHT do a lot of things. You CHOSE to infer that because you're being bitchy and confrontational today. Guess it works both ways between you and Clear huh? Not happy unless he's feeding you back attention just the same as you feed it to him?
Old 08-01-2013, 05:39 PM
Planar Protector

Also lol'd @ salacious. Not sure how you managed to grasp that one out of my very simple question, which I'd ask of any man, woman or trans on these boards that started complaining about people not automatically trusting the word of a stranger on the internet.
Old 08-01-2013, 05:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardalicious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
One MIGHT do a lot of things. You CHOSE to infer that because you're being bitchy and confrontational today. Guess it works both ways between you and Clear huh? Not happy unless he's feeding you back attention just the same as you feed it to him?
hm, one does not simply choose what they infer... not sure you understand what it means.
Old 08-01-2013, 05:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hm, one does not simply choose what they infer... not sure you understand what it means.
p.s. that was an accusation that you were choosing what you wanted to argue about, not inferring something that clearly wasn't there in the first place. also, learn what salacious means plx.
Old 08-01-2013, 05:49 PM
Planar Protector

lol, two words you don't know now.
Old 08-01-2013, 05:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
lol, two words you don't know now.
let me get that for you pal..

sa·la·cious
/səˈlāSHəs/
Adjective
(of writing, pictures, or talk) Treating sexual matters in an indecent way.
Lustful; lecherous: "his salacious grin faltered".

i'd love to hear how the context in which you used this word has fuck all to do with the very simple question you chose to dissect in the first place
Old 08-01-2013, 05:53 PM
Planar Protector

oh right... you made a stab at sounding intelligent and failed miserably
Old 08-01-2013, 06:32 PM
Planar Protector

sigh, let me put this to you succinctly:

a) the idea that agatha should have any ulterior motive to post pictures of herself is inherently salacious
b) the idea that agatha is in fact a man masquerading as a woman is also salacious
c) implying that anyone white knighting agatha is also salacious, assuming you actually know what white knighting is

and also, i've conveniently linked any confusing words included in this post in case you need assistance looking up their definitions
Old 08-01-2013, 06:34 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
sigh, let me put this to you succinctly:

a) the idea that agatha should have any ulterior motive to post pictures of herself is inherently salacious
b) the idea that agatha is in fact a man masquerading as a woman is also salacious
c) implying that anyone white knighting agatha is also salacious, assuming you actually know what white knighting is

and also, i've conveniently linked any confusing words included in this post in case you need assistance looking up their definitions

Big words from someone who can't discern an ear from background.
Closed Thread