Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-28-2010, 03:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waedawen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was going for "it's already watered down to hell and easier than it should be so why make it easier" combined with "just move out of the way"
Oh, ok.
Old 07-28-2010, 03:59 PM
Large Bat

You can't just have it summon. What if a dark elf runs by her and legitimately tries to run away to like the Freeport zoneline?

Honestly she should just be made faction neutral. Sgt Slate isn't as big of a deal, he gets killed easily by 40+ people in the tunnel.
Old 07-28-2010, 04:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jugthug42 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can't just have it summon. What if a dark elf runs by her and legitimately tries to run away to like the Freeport zoneline?

Honestly she should just be made faction neutral. Sgt Slate isn't as big of a deal, he gets killed easily by 40+ people in the tunnel.
A dark elf running by her should probably die...Being her mortal enemy and at least 11 levels below her and not insanely overpowered as NPC GMs are...
Old 07-28-2010, 04:10 PM
Sarnak

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-28-2010, 04:11 PM
Fire Giant

should we take out sgt. slate too?
Old 07-28-2010, 04:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morlaeth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
should we take out sgt. slate too?
No way. He's fun to kill.
Old 07-28-2010, 04:22 PM
Sarnak

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-28-2010, 04:26 PM
Sarnak

oh nm, I guess the griffin is in (based on a forum search). Though I thought it was griffon. Either way, by the time I started here the server was already saturated with lvl 50s and their twinks. Guess the griffin doesn't last long. Vastly different when I started out on live.
Old 07-28-2010, 04:28 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arclanz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
oh nm, I guess the griffin is in (based on a forum search). Though I thought it was griffon. Either way, by the time I started here the server was already saturated with lvl 50s and their twinks. Guess the griffin doesn't last long. Vastly different when I started out on live.
Well depends when you started on Live and what server.

The Griff was up a LOT for me in Classic - but then EC wasn't a trading zone on Vallon Zek - it was a PvP zone, lol.

It wasn't uncommon to see 20+ people hanging out at the Nek zone, just waiting on 'lighties' to wander by.
Old 07-28-2010, 04:35 PM
Orc

Everybody keeps saying that training is classic. On Solusek Ro server no one trained hardly ever UNLESS they had a legitimate train and were trying to make it to the zone before they died. Obviously if you're sitting at the entrance to Lguk or any zone like that you are retarded and deserve to die. Sitting in the EC tunnel and getting trained is retarded. Why even have a social/trade zone if you cannot use it without worrying about getting killed for NO reason. I personally have not been killed there but that doesn't mean that I think it is ok. Moral of the story is... Get your excuses that trains are classic out of here because you, me, and every other person on this forum knows it's not true (at least not in the context that people use trains here). Sure trains are classic for dungeons or any other zone that mobs are higher level OR if a newb is in EC hunting and trains some spiders or whatever other mobs but an intentional attack and train of an NPC is garbage. If training the EC tunnel was classic for you then I'm sure as hell glad I didn't play on your server. Also before people start whining about saying stuff about a carebear server, that is not what I want. I do however believe that getting trained in the zone you sell in is unnecessary and people that do it have some form of mental retardation and are on the same level as a normal person winning the special olympics and being proud of it.