Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-11-2013, 01:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In the past, TMO begged TR for rotations. They said it was to avoid the poopsocks. Maybe what this server needs is perpetual open raid poopsocking to get TMO begging for rotations. People can come and go from the poopsock as they please, noone gets burnt out.
Only rotation TMO did were Xmas holiday rotations and the initial VP rotation. If anyone was seriously challenging us we'd prob do it during those months again. But no one is challenging us they just want free rotations
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 09-11-2013, 02:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ohhh, that will scare TMO. Let's see how many weeks the server can hold out against TMO.

I'm going to say 2 days.
I think it's funny you took my idea as seriously as you did.
Old 09-11-2013, 02:47 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're an idiot.

The twice doesn't refer to two targets, it refers to two different times when TMO gave spawnS*********** to the server
How many was that? What's the difference with asking for a week of mobs left to tier 2 competition every 10 weeks then? (that's 10% left for the rest of the server) If there is no difference then why did TMO decline? If it's too much, then that's what I'm talking about, pure greed as defined below:

Quote:
Greed is the inordinate desire to possess wealth, goods, or objects of abstract value with the intention to keep it for one's self, far beyond the dictates of basic survival and comfort. It is applied to a markedly high desire for and pursuit of wealth, status, and power.
Anyway, I'd rather have variance removed than needing charity from the top guilds [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Wow, so you're saying things are unfair because the guild with biggest numbers and most devoted people wins? Aww yea, so unfair...
I never said that. I said that winning 9 times out 10 was already a good way to reward your efforts. Willing to grab it all is just pure greed (see your guild bank account, it speaks for itself when it comes to real needs for your members).

If you don't like what I am saying, it's not my fault, it's just a fact. So you have a choice: keep monopolizing content, and be called greedy, or share a bit, and still retain most loot and gain some community points. For all I care, I'll enjoy my time either way (which will be inside or outside p99). Inherently, you'll do what you want *shrugs*.

But I see you all keep eluding the fact that I'm asking for unclassic variance to be removed, so that we don't have to go to unclassic lengths to compete. What do you have to say about this instead?
Kaska, Phantasmist <Divinity>
Fuam, Druid 57 <Divinity>
Willo, Cleric 54 <Divinity>
Last edited by finalgrunt; 09-11-2013 at 02:49 PM..
Old 09-11-2013, 02:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think it's funny you took my idea as seriously as you did.
That's because you're an idiot and can't tell when I'm serious or not. Stupid people often laugh at things they don't comprehend.
Old 09-11-2013, 02:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by finalgrunt [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How many was that? What's the difference with asking for a week of mobs left to tier 2 competition every 10 weeks then? (that's 10% left for the rest of the server) If there is no difference then why did TMO decline? If it's too much, then that's what I'm talking about, pure greed.

Anyway, I'd rather have variance removed than needing charity from the top guilds [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I never said that. I said that winning 9 times out 10 was already a good way to reward your efforts. Willing to grab it all is just pure greed (see your guild bank account, it speaks for itself when it comes to real needs for your members).

If you don't like what I am saying, it's not my fault, it's just a fact. So you have a choice: keep monopolizing content, and be called greedy, or share a bit, and still retain most loot and gain some community points. For all I care, I'll enjoy my time either way (which will be inside or outside p99). Inherently, you'll do what you want *shrugs*.
I'd say TMO gave up around 8-10 total. I know the first time around 4-5 weeks with a target being left up each week. Gore, Tal, Sev I know were some of the targets.

TMO did the "Endangered species" crap and then stopped, after people complained it was some dark plot and that the raid targets didn't drop the best loot. TMO did it again and was met with similar complaints. Now you wonder why they don't agree to another form of the same thing.

I don't think any of them who know what has happened in the past give a shit if you call them greedy, they know the score.

I'd rather eat my cake and listen to a person bitch they can't have any, than share my cake and listen to them bitch at the flavor.
Old 09-11-2013, 03:01 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
TMO did the "Endangered species" crap and then stopped, after people complained it was some dark plot and that the raid targets didn't drop the best loot. TMO did it again and was met with similar complaints. Now you wonder why they don't agree to another form of the same thing.
Sorry, but you seem misinformed because that wasn't the reasons of the decline.

And what do you have to say about unclassic variance being removed? That's certainly is a legit request don't you think?
Old 09-11-2013, 03:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by finalgrunt [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry, but you seem misinformed because that wasn't the reasons of the decline.

And what do you have to say about unclassic variance being removed? That's certainly is a legit request don't you think?
I'm not misinformed. After the last time TMO gave away raid mobs and was met with more bullshit they said they would never do it again.

Why are you asking me something I've already given an opinion on hundreds of times?
Old 09-11-2013, 03:07 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
I'm not misinformed. After the last time TMO gave away raid mobs and was met with more bullshit they said they would never do it again.

Why are you asking me something I've already given an opinion on hundreds of times?
Still not the reasons given for the decline by your (ex?) leader. Anyway, do you mind giving it for the 101th then? As I don't really follow your posts you know [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-11-2013, 03:09 PM
Planar Protector

I might get stones thrown at me but I kind of like variance. Not because its beneficial to the guilds who put in the time to track, but because it keeps mob spawn and kill times from being locked into times when I couldn't raid. I have a family, full time work, and school and I could definitely see everything getting killed every day while I'm in the office.
Some other toons
Formerly of TZ
Old 09-11-2013, 03:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Still not the reasons given for the decline by your (ex?) leader. Anyway, do you mind giving it for the 101th then? As I don't really follow your posts you know [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It needs to be removed or greatly reduced (especially when Velious is released). I suppose you guys haven't been pushing for raid changes as long as I (and a few others) have.

Edit: It also doesn't matter what reason they gave. TMO in the past has given raid targets (more than what you asked for) and now they won't. I suppose TMO just magically became super greedy and that the shitty attitude of the server in regards to them giving away raid targets had nothing to do with the change.
Last edited by Autotune; 09-11-2013 at 03:19 PM..
Closed Thread