Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-15-2013, 09:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aowen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would only watch Tiggle's stream if his voice started sounding more like Carl Kasell (who people play to get on their answering machine) and less like a 4th grader you'd like to punch till he can't shit his pants any more.
Such a tough internet guy.
Old 09-15-2013, 09:51 PM
Aviak

I do have to say though, GJ catching my fuck up lol. I face palmed when I realized I did indeed write case and point instead of case in point hahaha. "He's so mad he fucked up the idiom and then put a space between now and adays! LOL!". But I can assure you, no immersion here, just good old fashioned lazy cock ups.
Old 09-15-2013, 09:51 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Such a tough internet guy.
Coming from someone who sounds like they apologize when they cum
Old 09-15-2013, 09:53 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaffin Deeppockets [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the worst part of this is this is the best thread in blue RNF, i miss the old drama days
It was funny to watch its evolution from shaming BDA into a Tiggles hate train. Reminds me of some of the shit I used to see back in the day on Bristlebane when everyone used to cry about Ring of Valor, and there were a couple especially hated players that had names that became household in a way.
Old 09-15-2013, 10:21 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by imprint [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your 13 posts in this thread over the last 3 hours paints a different picture.
Confirmed, immersed as fuck.
Ahh I see now. I was taking this "immersed" talk as meaning someone that was butt-hurt and couldn't separate themselves from the shit that was making them mad. But I guess that yes, I am immersed in the sense this is entertaining. Normally I'd be ashamed, but this shit is like a train wreck, or Jerry Springer, it's bullshit and terrible, but you can't look away. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-15-2013, 10:23 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rellapse29 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lolol
I don't know what you're laughing about, I've been around these forums long enough to know your ass is in the RnF immersion hall of fame.
Old 09-15-2013, 10:23 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by aowen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hahahahaha this was so stupid, but for some reason it made me laugh. Props to you.
Old 09-15-2013, 10:24 PM
Aviak

Tiggles and BDA should thank me, by the way, as this thread has apparently become about my immersion.
Old 09-15-2013, 10:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
A+
Old 09-16-2013, 09:40 AM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rellapse29 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
HAHAHAAH
WTF are you laughing at, fool? It's people like you who ran off all the real women, and now we are left with trannies soliciting fungis for dick pics.

GG p99
Closed Thread