Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-25-2013, 06:53 PM
Fire Giant

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-25-2013, 06:55 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by r00t [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Accepted as evidence of divinity. Beer is good.
Songs are being sung from every bard,
His passion is back and the fire burns,
With fear and renown, Norrath whispers: Uthgaard
Old 11-25-2013, 06:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boggwin Bramblefoot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For one, I gave an opinion, not a broad scientific statement. I stated nothing as fact in my original post. Second, my point on hard science dealt with the widely regarded degree in which sciences are measured. Again, Hard science being natural sciences and Soft science being social sciences. I am not referring to degrees of hardness or softness. So don't worry, you all are still "uber bestest" when it come to being to most hardcore of science nerds. I to be honest, I never thought I would convert an Atheist on an EQ emu server message board. I still think you are wrong, but I am not belittling you for thinking that way. And I am not attack you personally.
If you had just given your opinion, nobody would have said anything. But you tried to use your education in nursing to assert some kind of authority. Maybe that kind of sloppy thinking cuts it at church, but not in science. Nobody gets to say something is simply because they have authority. Most people in the hard sciences understand this.
Old 11-25-2013, 06:57 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrKvothe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This seems at odds with your last post.
Having taken Med School level Anatomy and the health care nursing Physiology, I have come to a conclusion that nothing in the design of the human body is by chance or mistake. It is a perfect computer/machine, with built in fail-safes, etc. I can never believe that over time we "evolved" from anything. The odds that the design of human bodies developed from some cellular organism swimming in primordial soup, is ridiculous. I am certain that this applies to all life. It had to be created by intelligent design. You may call it something other than God, but to deny it is foolish, and in my opinion, uneducated.

Please explain. Again, I guess you scientist cannot grasp the basics of the English language. This again, is my opinion.
Old 11-25-2013, 06:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrKvothe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This seems at odds with your last post.
lol........
Old 11-25-2013, 07:00 PM
Sarnak

boggwin knockin it out the park
Old 11-25-2013, 07:00 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orruar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you had just given your opinion, nobody would have said anything. But you tried to use your education in nursing to assert some kind of authority. Maybe that kind of sloppy thinking cuts it at church, but not in science. Nobody gets to say something is simply because they have authority. Most people in the hard sciences understand this.
Again assumptions. What makes you think I go to church? Because I believe in God? Wow, how scientific. You condensation is sad. Look at the words I used. They are in English. I put them in another post. If you are able to read, you will be able to see that I actually used the word OPINION! Is opinion fact? You are a scientist. I am sure you can figure it out.
Old 11-25-2013, 07:02 PM
Aviak

Old 11-25-2013, 07:03 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kylok [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No ones attacking you, we're just asking you to sit at the kids table while the adults talk about boring stuff.
AND THE AWARD FOR THE MOST CONDESCENDING PRICK GOES TO...
Old 11-25-2013, 07:07 PM
Sarnak

When you state something as 'certain', you're not sharing an opinion. The only idea stated as an opinion was that evolutionists must be uneducated.
Closed Thread