Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-18-2013, 09:51 PM
Planar Protector

Well you are then branded a coward and a liar good sir.

Turn in your bat ears.

Tanrin,Rinat,Sprucewaynee
Old 12-19-2013, 09:53 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagatob [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This has been explained many times, both he and Jeremy get away with the dumbest shit on this server over and over again with little to no repercussions.

It's a fairly simple formula.

1. Alarti says something stupid/self-incriminating as usual and/or Jeremy gets caught in the middle of some of his daily bullshit because he gets sloppy after getting away with it daily.
2. Threads posted/reports sent
3. Prove it.
4. Fraps/logs/posts/screenshots provided
5. a. (roughly half the time) Spin machine begins and doesn't stop until everyone else gets bored because it's not worth putting quite that much energy to fight jobless basement dwellers over 14 year old pixels. Spin machine wins. If this happens skip to step #9
5. b. (the other half of the time) Spin machine makes things worse for their side. Evidence becomes so clear that even the non-RNF regulars join in on the TMO slamfest.
6. GMs/Guides get involved.
7. a. Higher up's (not naming names but we all know who you are) get wind first and close thread (sometimes telling people to join <Tinfoil Hat> ), delete evidence, immediately unban Alarti/Jeremy if ban was placed. If this happens skip to step #9
7. b. Lower/newer guide/admin gets wind first and looking at the insurmountable evidence may issue ban/punishment, if not after a lengthy berating of the spin machine's idiocy.
8. Lesser admin/guide due to pressure from the top (they'll lose their position if they go against the will of the status quot) eventually change stances then goes on about how people should join said <Tinfoil Hat>.
9. After a week or two go to step 1.

Project 99. Enjoy your stay. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That wasn't simple at all... also, there isn't a report button for me anymore on here so I figured everyone would see the sarcasm of my post.

Not to mention, staff talk big about in-game consequences for repeatedly breaking forums rules, but no one takes them seriously (because they never do anything, as made apparent by alarti).
Old 12-20-2013, 09:04 PM
Planar Protector

I don't recall said admission from Bisch claiming he was a guide/gm.

Anyone else from VD recall this?

Speaking of how you claim to know this, who was the mole? Now that the guild is long dead. Having only two or three members who log in uncommonly. Or was the site just hacked?
Old 12-20-2013, 09:06 PM
Planar Protector

I am sad this thread got buried due to current events.

Tanrin,Rinat,Sprucewaynee
Old 12-20-2013, 09:07 PM
Banned

naw
Old 12-20-2013, 09:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagatob [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This has been explained many times, both he and Jeremy get away with the dumbest shit on this server over and over again with little to no repercussions.

It's a fairly simple formula.

1. Alarti says something stupid/self-incriminating as usual and/or Jeremy gets caught in the middle of some of his daily bullshit because he gets sloppy after getting away with it daily.
2. Threads posted/reports sent
3. Prove it.
4. Fraps/logs/posts/screenshots provided
5. a. (roughly half the time) Spin machine begins and doesn't stop until everyone else gets bored because it's not worth putting quite that much energy to fight jobless basement dwellers over 14 year old pixels. Spin machine wins. If this happens skip to step #9
5. b. (the other half of the time) Spin machine makes things worse for their side. Evidence becomes so clear that even the non-RNF regulars join in on the TMO slamfest.
6. GMs/Guides get involved.
7. a. Higher up's (not naming names but we all know who you are) get wind first and close thread (sometimes telling people to join <Tinfoil Hat> ), delete evidence, immediately unban Alarti/Jeremy if ban was placed. If this happens skip to step #9
7. b. Lower/newer guide/admin gets wind first and looking at the insurmountable evidence may issue ban/punishment, if not after a lengthy berating of the spin machine's idiocy.
8. Lesser admin/guide due to pressure from the top (they'll lose their position if they go against the will of the status quot) eventually change stances then goes on about how people should join said <Tinfoil Hat>.
9. After a week or two go to step 1.

Project 99. Enjoy your stay. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Only a coincidence I'm sure, but it's nice that the big shitfest goes down the day after I posted that.
Closed Thread