Fire Giant

Page 52 Update

Still no apology from anyone in TMO

Millburn Pennybags - Blue
Palmer Eldritch - Teal
Old 12-20-2013, 11:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millburn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Page 52 Update

None of them give a fuck, none of them were probably ever actually raised by their parents to know right from wrong or when someone's actually entitled to something. Look at Zeedouche's post, everyone from TMO thinks no harm was done, no fouls committed, "why are we being persecuted?!!!!" Alarti peddles manure to horse farmers just as much as Fox News does, but at least he has the decency to get the fuck out and not be spam replying to all of these threads, he knows the jig is up.

It's about god damn time something happened to these assholes. It's a thirteen year old game, that NO ONE should EVER have to bat phone, to have a chance at A) ever seeing any given raid mob or B) ever trying to get loot from said raid mob.

I'm not saying loot needs to be handed out, or mobs need to be up 24/7; but one should hopefully be able to create some in-between, where at least people who have killed a mob in any given amount of time, aren't able to do anything but take damage and die from the given mob. People cockblocking others for pixels that have existed for over a decade is ridiculous. The length this kind of behavior has been allowed to go on and flourish is just as bad, at least something's been done about it now.
Old 12-20-2013, 11:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millburn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Page 52 Update

Why should you expect to see one? 2 individuals did something wrong. I've played on this server 3 years and never Duped, never MQed, never RMTed. None of my characters got banned, but I am under a raid suspension, what the hell should I apologize for?
Some other toons
Formerly of TZ
Old 12-20-2013, 11:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyCranston [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You harbored and promoted this behavior by harboring those who acted that way. This is like trying to say that the government had no idea that the healthcare website wouldn't be absolutely perfect the first day.

You're a piece of shit, your entire guild is, no one cares about your tears of exploiting, get the fuck out.
Calling someone a piece of shit because someone they know did something in a video game is monstrously pathetic. Also thinking that anyone should have control over everything anyone else does in a video game is border line retarded. Your comparison is just too stupid to even dignify with a response.
Some other toons
Formerly of TZ
Old 12-20-2013, 11:20 PM
Fire Giant

Guilty by association, that is all.
Abomination Snowman - 60 Grave Lord
Proud owner of Innoruuk's Curse that did NOT come from TMO's bank or RMT.
Niluvien Forestwalker - 52 Ranger
Russled Jimmies - 54 Wizard
Old 12-20-2013, 11:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yinikren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Guilty by association, that is all.
You play on the same server, clearly you are guilty as well.
Some other toons
Formerly of TZ
Old 12-20-2013, 11:28 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francois [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm in this thread too now.

Hi Zeelot, I sincerely miss BSing with you pal.
Franny!!!
Old 12-20-2013, 11:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
choose one of the other 500 threads imo. should help save a few f5 keys
Of all the threads in which you could bring up past events, you chose the one titled "recent events".
Old 12-20-2013, 11:32 PM
Fire Giant

RIP VD.
Old 12-20-2013, 11:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orruar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Of all the threads in which you could bring up past events, you chose the one titled "recent events".
Maybe you kissed what I said earlier bro. It doesn't have to make sense. It just has to be a good read. For me at least. Forumquest is often more entertaining than everquest. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread