Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-23-2010, 09:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerWoods [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your opinion means alot to me. Just kidding.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Don't make her do it again
Old 08-24-2010, 07:18 PM
Decaying Skeleton

I smell....bloobness. Seriously, Rogean, turn pvp on for a week, let these guys duke it out, and the overall victor gets to say their e-peen is bigger. This is why I enjoyed pvp on live. No bickering over "who got to the zone first" or any of that nonsense. You wanted it? You killed the other guild IN the zone, and made them LnS. I'm ashamed I created a forum account to reply to this 11+ page guide to the retards of p99, but seriously guys, this is fucking ridiculous.
Old 08-24-2010, 07:21 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...Raren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why would i report them if i gave them showeq dumbfuck and i dont snitch people out or alot more people would of been banned for the dupe fest [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Actually you snitched a lot of them out to me in Mumble shortly after your banning. How they're still in game I don't understand.
Old 08-24-2010, 08:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juvir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I smell....bloobness. Seriously, Rogean, turn pvp on for a week, let these guys duke it out, and the overall victor gets to say their e-peen is bigger. This is why I enjoyed pvp on live. No bickering over "who got to the zone first" or any of that nonsense. You wanted it? You killed the other guild IN the zone, and made them LnS. I'm ashamed I created a forum account to reply to this 11+ page guide to the retards of p99, but seriously guys, this is fucking ridiculous.
PVP in a 100% PVE oriented MMO decides absolutely nothing.
Old 08-24-2010, 08:27 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
PVP in a 100% PVE oriented MMO decides absolutely nothing.
And neither does acting like a child on the forums. If you have beef with one another, settle it in game, or in PMs. Why do you have to publicly teabag yourselves with every post you make?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It would be all at once amusing, advantageous, and awesome if they just disbanded DA and banned every single officer.

Server's shitbag population -9001
Server's raiding scene -9001 no-talent-poopsocking-assclowns
Taken from another thread, but proves exactly my point. Learn some tact, it would be amusing, advantageous, and awesome if they did so to both sides, just to prove a point. You can scream like a raged out 12 year old all day long, and nothing will ever get done. At least in a PvP aspect, there wouldn't be any complaining about KSing, because the moment the second guild entered the zone, you'd get smart and go kill them before they had a CHANCE to. Once again, your post WREAKS of bloobness.
Old 08-24-2010, 08:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kutter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Inglourious Basterds:

The top raiding guild. Generally decent members. Most uber guild on the server.

Dark Ascension:

The wanna-be raiding *cough* guild that camped their way to gear that enables them to scream at IB in PoS. Generally fucktards, with a few notable exceptions.

Wrathful InquisitionI:

The guild that got kicked out of SoD for cheating, and doesn't get much of anything here, unless they camp it. Lots of numbers and nothing much accomplished.

Divinity:

Nice guys. You know what they say about nice guys. They have been dominating the Gods though, since IB and DA went to Sky.

Transcendence:

Hell, nobody knows what these guys are doing, anymore.

Remedy:

Nice guys in Euro timezone; some planar raiding.

Vesica Dei:

Up and coming; some planar raiding. Decent members.

Eminence:

Up and coming, has forayed some into the planes. Decent members.

Sapientia:

Not sure if they've busted planes yet or not. Probably could if they haven't. Decent members.
Hmmmm ,

you forgot The Mystical Order ..Will be the number #1 Raiding guild in no time.They also are very cool players.
Old 08-24-2010, 08:41 PM
Orc

I just want to say... WOOOOT! Sapientia FTW... We got on the list with the big boys, and we are a simple small sized casual raiding guild. Mwa hahahaha...
Noodnik Shpilkus
Officer - Sapientia
50 Half Elf Paladin of Tunare
Sorvani
Member - Sapientia
22 Wizard of awesomeness
Old 08-24-2010, 08:43 PM
Sarnak

Question

For some reason I remember there being a /guildwar function in classic EQ. Is that not the case?
Old 08-24-2010, 08:46 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhelanKA [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For some reason I remember there being a /guildwar function in classic EQ. Is that not the case?
You're correct, syntax and use:

/guildwar [name] [duration] - Initiates a guild war against the guild of the Guild Leader which appears in the [name] field. [Duration] sets the duration in real days for the guild war. This defaults to one real day if left blank. The opposing Guild Leader must send the same command with the [name] of the enemy Guild Leader to fully initiate the conflict.
Old 08-24-2010, 09:00 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juvir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're correct, syntax and use:

/guildwar [name] [duration] - Initiates a guild war against the guild of the Guild Leader which appears in the [name] field. [Duration] sets the duration in real days for the guild war. This defaults to one real day if left blank. The opposing Guild Leader must send the same command with the [name] of the enemy Guild Leader to fully initiate the conflict.
Cool. Thanks for the reply.

Now all I have to add is to ask the guilds bitching about each other: Why not /guildwar it out instead of wasting EVERYONE'S time? Are you that fuckin bitchmade that you have to tattle on each other like a buncha 8 year olds? The tools are in place to resolve it yourselves like men and women for fucksake.