Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-30-2013, 07:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarius [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Then make an agreement around variance for the time being. Majority rules
Majority of what. LOL
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 12-30-2013, 07:44 PM
Fire Giant

<14 man dragon challenge> would like all the same opportunities afforded to their larger then life uber guild opponents, k thx.

Seriously some guidance from server staff rather then just threats would be a huge help! None of these alpha shit birds are going to communicate with each other in good faith sirk!.

I blame eqmac closure for ALL OF THIS
diaf macs diaf
Old 12-30-2013, 07:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
<14 man dragon challenge> would like all the same opportunities afforded to their larger then life uber guild opponents, k thx.

Seriously some guidance from server staff rather then just threats would be a huge help! None of these alpha shit birds are going to communicate with each other in good faith sirk!.

I blame eqmac closure for ALL OF THIS
diaf macs diaf
Us aalpha shit birds are already having talks off this cesspool of a forum. We got a good deal hammering out!
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 12-30-2013, 07:46 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadre Spinegnawer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nah, stop lawyerin.

GM's should just eliminate raid mobs until the solution is reached, if people are away at grandma's house.

Don't try to put the ball back in the GM's court. Sirken's comin.
No way... This is like sitting on a park bench with a .45 in your lap, a $100 bill next to you and a sign saying, "This isn't your $100 dollar bill, if you take it I'm going to shoot you in the face"

The fool who grabs that hundo deserves what is coming. You have been warned, and you know the consequences of your action, you still have the free will to follow the rules laid out or engage a raid mob and take the ban.

Why not a rotation on the epic raid mobs? That gives more people access to their epics. Also a provision for up and coming raid guilds to be placed into the rotation. Can't have a monopoly again, now can we?
Old 12-30-2013, 07:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retti_ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Byrjun? U got a point or u just bashing Sirken?

Clean up your act.
What? I'm not bashing Sirken. I specifically mentioned that I mean no disrespect. My point should have been quite clear. A lot of players think that variance is a problem and that simulated repops (something Nilbog was looking into implementing) is a great solution to raid issues. However we can't just agree on these changes - it requires some cooperation from the devs.

Probably all I'll say on this in this topic though, since it seems this thread is about to go down the forum troll rabbit hole soon.
Old 12-30-2013, 07:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Us aalpha shit birds are already having talks off this cesspool of a forum. We got a good deal hammering out!
Just because a couple of mongoloids are talking about secretly allying a share agreement doesn't mean you can exclude <Royal Blue Elves> from the raid scene.

Make public discussion and include all server guilds.
Old 12-30-2013, 07:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retti_ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just because a couple of mongoloids are talking about secretly allying a share agreement doesn't mean you can exclude <Royal Blue Elves> from the raid scene.

Make public discussion and include all server guilds.
Royal blue elves is included in our agreement. You have been assigned to a Phinny rotation.
Old 12-30-2013, 07:53 PM
Banned

I demand transparency. My people will not stand for this. If you fail to comply and include our regime we will be forced to report your atrocities to Lord Sirken.
Old 12-30-2013, 07:54 PM
Planar Protector

<The FBI> would like to be apart of the raid rotation, we are a group of gnomes that are prepared to kill dragons....please put us in the cycle with TMO, FE and IB. We will show the server how real men kill stuff.
Old 12-30-2013, 07:57 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Royal blue elves is included in our agreement. You have been assigned to a Phinny rotation.
hahahahaha