Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-31-2013, 08:05 PM
Aviak

I saw fraps from the CT where IB/FE got the loot taken away from them where one of the TMO players got FTE on CT with 10 TMO in zone as FE were about to engage. That's not competition, clearly you got outraced to the target so you FTE'd to delay their engage as well as starting a DT cycle they could not recover from given their entire raid force would have to run to the north wall and log out.

I'd say that a large portion of the population of this server would agree with me in my opinion that it is not what I would consider a fair raiding environment. Again - it's about attitude, and you just proved that yours will never change until your hand is forced.. as it is being currently by the GM's.

"Also, I could care less about raiding again. TMO would have a huge advantage if raiding was shut down until Velious."

If you don't start to play nice, there won't be raiding in Velious. I'm OK with that. Are you?
Last edited by Racun; 12-31-2013 at 08:07 PM.. Reason: Spelling!
Old 12-31-2013, 08:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vandy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Basically there would need to be a No Stalling rule. So time between FTE message and full engage is what would need to be worked out maybe?
36 second on DA's for pulls the mob must go directly to your camp.

Kiting rules are already in place.
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 12-31-2013, 08:08 PM
Fire Giant

Racun - calm down, dude.

I know you have past grievances, but people are actually hashing this shit out now - GM pressure or not.
Old 12-31-2013, 08:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racun [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I saw fraps from the CT where IB/FE got the loot taken away from them where one of the TMO players got FTE on CT with 10 TMO in zone as FE were about to engage. That's not competition, clearly you got outraced to the target so you FTE'd to delay their engage as well as starting a DT cycle they could not recover from given their entire raid force would have to run to the north wall and log out.

I'd say that a large portion of the population of this server would agree with me in my opinion that it is not what I would consider a fair raiding environment. Again - it's about attitude, and you just proved that yours will never change until your hand is forced.. as it is being currently by the GM's.

"Also, I could care less about raiding again. TMO would have a huge advantage if raiding was shut down until Velious."

If you don't start to play nice, there won't be raiding in Velious. I'm OK with that. Are you?
Terrorist. Here are my demands, give them all to me or I'll ruin your fun. GTFO
1. DT cycle is broken.
2. CT is a fun encounter because you have to be on your toes.
3. This was actually started by FE and Merkk in particular. TMO found a way around it. We sent in FTE'ers ahead of the raid, and the raid trailed behind until we were assured of FTE.
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 12-31-2013, 08:15 PM
Aviak

Calm down? My apologies if my posts come across as anything other than matter of fact.

Any raid agreement won't affect me in the least, as I'm not raiding now and I won't be raiding after the raid agreement is in place, at least until Velious..

I'm simply trying to make the point that any agreement needs to not be about making concessions to give up targets to other guilds, but rather about improving the spirit of competition in the current raiding environment, and none of the agreements presented by TMO or FE seek to achieve this.
Old 12-31-2013, 08:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racun [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I'm simply trying to make the point that any agreement needs to not be about making concessions to give up targets to other guilds, but rather about improving the spirit of competition in the current raiding environment, and none of the agreements presented by TMO or FE seek to achieve this.
You are misinformed or disingenuous. Which is it?
Old 12-31-2013, 08:21 PM
Banned

I like this plan. It leaves competition in place while giving Tier B guilds a chance to kill targets. They can kill any target with this plan, and will be upgraded to a Tier A guild if they are successful at it.
Old 12-31-2013, 08:22 PM
Aviak

Show me where in your current proposal you are going to improve the spirit of competition rather than giving up lesser raid targets to other guilds.
Old 12-31-2013, 08:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Show me where in your current proposal you are going to improve the spirit of competition rather than giving up lesser raid targets to other guilds.
My agreement eliminates DA Stalling, Poopsocking, (also giving up targets is improving the spirit significantly) It also allows Tier B to forward progress if they choose and to create whatever raid mechanics they want during tier b raids.
Old 12-31-2013, 08:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by YendorLootmonkey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Still not sure the "no poopsocking" doesn't cater to guilds with alt armies, someone would have to convince me and others this isn't just "something that looks like a bone is being thrown but is really just playing to a certain guild's advantage."
Closed Thread