Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-10-2014, 04:36 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metallikus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
please help this person and his buddies find a way to leave the server peacefully
Love you too anthrax. Keep training, but not training, while leap frogging, to ks but not doing anything wrong all while not competing and washing your hands of the raid scene!
Old 01-10-2014, 04:50 AM
Fire Giant

Freakin passive aggressive emo crybaby nerds. You'll get to touch your pixels eventually. Just stfu and go touch yourself in the meantime. It'll all be ok.
Originally -
Reiguy of Fennin Ro
Tyvix Rex of Sullon Zek.
Old 01-10-2014, 05:04 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elements [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So since rogean has put an end to kunark raiding and as per his ultimatum we may not get velious raids what are people looking to play? Whats the next best classic eq server or vintage mmo out there?
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-10-2014, 06:41 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpetrick [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
10/10 would wipe in there with my friends again.
Good times [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I'll PM or find you ingame and we can see about setting something up.
Old 01-10-2014, 06:46 AM
Planar Protector

lol at people who can't leave quietly... having to make a statement on the forums etc. Which means you don't really intend to go, and will come back when the raiding agreement has been solved.

Server pop hasn't changed much at all during peak hours, red has become more popular again. If you want to move somewhere, maybe give red a try? Less inflation, faster XP, just put ooc in a minimized window if it gets to you [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-10-2014, 06:48 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elements [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Love you too anthrax. Keep training, but not training, while leap frogging, to ks but not doing anything wrong all while not competing and washing your hands of the raid scene!
Please forward me the evidence directly. I will strike down the villain known as Anthrax. He has plagued this server for far too long.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 01-10-2014, 09:07 AM
Planar Protector

I'll be here until they shut it down... probably. Raiding is where games die, imo.
Old 01-10-2014, 09:15 AM
Fire Giant

Lightbulb

Of all the challenges in the game, raiding single targets seems like it would get old, other than a few PoSky mobs and some VP raiding seems pretty A: redundant and B: easy (zerg).

[On that note I like what the A-Team does, minimal manpower, max results]

There are so many different things that can happen in a good dungeon crawl in Seb, HS, etc that can't be accounted for that the variety really makes it challenging and fun to come back later.

Just my view, but there are a lot of raiders so maybe I'm missing something!

You guys have been raiding non-stop for years, why not enjoy the break without having to worry about dkp.

Sometimes I find that if I go on a trip, vacation, etc and don't use my computer for a week, when I get back I have less of a desire to log-on. Who knows, after a while maybe the stockholm syndrome of non-raiding will overcome you!
Old 01-10-2014, 10:04 AM
Orc

Lots of people have been trying out Rust. It's sort of a post-apocalyptic zombie/minecraft open world game in alpha on steam.

League of Legends is pretty sweet and my go to game. Been playing a ton of old Nintendo games lately, forgot how good couch-gaming is.
Old 01-10-2014, 10:20 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by myxomatosii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There are so many different things that can happen in a good dungeon crawl in Seb, HS, etc that can't be accounted for that the variety really makes it challenging and fun to come back later.
This is the essence of EQ, in my opinion.

Different camps, different mobs, different drops. Lots of different classes meshing together to make a group work in all kinds of different ways. So many different people with their own ways of playing to keep things interesting. Playing different classes yourself in all of those different situations!

I know that might sound weird coming from a guy who spends the vast majority of his time in the game soloing, but I still think it's true that those things are where the best fun in the game is at. It's just not as convenient, so I don't get to do it very often [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread