Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-29-2010, 12:02 AM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alawen Everywhere [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would guess that you have no education in logic. If you did, you would realize that your attempt to discredit his thoughts on the current economic situation is a petty ad hominem attack based on credentialism.

If you think he's not worth arguing with, then don't argue. If you're going to argue, argue the substance of his statements rather than speculate on his education. Anything else makes YOU appear ignorant.

I should add that I'm not a free market purist. I think the world is a very complicated place and most simplistic views are useful only for sounding smug over drinks. Unfettered free markets have already been tried. They look a whole lot like feudalism and life is just as hard in a company town as it is in a peasant village.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-29-2010, 07:05 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straif [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[IMG]http://images.memegenerator.net/Mr-T/ImageMacro/2326324/LOL-*****-U-GAY.jpg[/IMG]
Lol now that's funny
Old 08-29-2010, 07:11 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pabruzzese99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I actually graduated from Wharton School of Business at UPenn; and if I wanted to read about fundamental economical theory I'd open my old text books.

Stfu and keep making fun of Deviet. It makes me happy.
Who the fuck are you?? Nobodys listening to your useless ass posts go jerk off
Old 08-29-2010, 08:22 AM
Kobold

Old 08-29-2010, 02:40 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emoqq [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is great
Old 08-29-2010, 04:15 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deviet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who the fuck are you?? Nobodys listening to your useless ass posts go jerk off
That's the second time you've asked me to go masturbate. The third time, you're getting a hot load on your lower back.

Can we keep this thread alive forever? The more Devient posts, the better I feel about my intellect, eloquence and general point of view on life.
Old 08-29-2010, 05:49 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pabruzzese99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's the second time you've asked me to go masturbate. The third time, you're getting a hot load on your lower back.

Can we keep this thread alive forever? The more Devient posts, the better I feel about my intellect, eloquence and general point of view on life.
Lol it's deviet fuck tard and I think I've more then made my point after 2000+ views. K thanks /bow
Old 08-29-2010, 05:56 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deviet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol it's deviet fuck tard and I think I've more then made my point after 2000+ views. K thanks /bow
How does having 2k views equate to making a point? Most people clicking into these threads often do so and leave shaking there heads.
Old 08-29-2010, 06:09 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straif [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How does having 2k views equate to making a point? Most people clicking into these threads often do so and leave shaking there heads.
What this guy said... I come here to this thread just to laugh at the stupid shit Deviet has to say. It's like going to the state fair, when you're feeling down, there's ALWAYS somebody there dumber, and OVERLY obese to make you feel better. In this case, I come here to see the dumbest, mom's basement living, cheeto eating loser i've ever encountered.
Old 08-30-2010, 08:51 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juvir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What this guy said... I come here to this thread just to laugh at the stupid shit Deviet has to say. It's like going to the state fair, when you're feeling down, there's ALWAYS somebody there dumber, and OVERLY obese to make you feel better. In this case, I come here to see the dumbest, mom's basement living, cheeto eating loser i've ever encountered.
Lol your way off track guy. Only thing you hit in that whole wasted ass fucking post was I do live in your moms basement, and she loves it. If you 2 fuckers are to stupid to understand that people buying/selling accounts or lvling characters just for the intent to sell them is a fucking crime then you need to go back to suckin your moms titty and wake the fuck up. I made my point already if all you fucks that visited this page haven't got it yet then you should just do everyone a favor and fuck off
Closed Thread