Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-30-2014, 06:47 PM
Sarnak

Yesturday was the first day i played where the server was stable, it was a 3 to 4 hour group in DF, and was alot of fun.

EVERY other day i played the server would be constantly shitting on itself.

The game play is spot on in game, seems like the only issue is the server.
Old 01-30-2014, 07:19 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Can't gain access

If one of you nice people would pass this information along to the Origins Admin/Mods please.

I would enjoy playing the game, however I have attempted 3 times now with three different account names and email address to sign up for the forums at http://daoc-origins.net. Not once did I get an email, and unlike many of the other players that have many friends that play this I do not. The solution is contact an admin. But you can't PM an admin without having an account and I can't get an account without them fixing something.

Acct name : Nan0technician or shadeoux
Old 01-30-2014, 07:36 PM
Sarnak

Server upgrade up named Genesis - doing good
Old 01-31-2014, 12:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaedoux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If one of you nice people would pass this information along to the Origins Admin/Mods please.

I would enjoy playing the game, however I have attempted 3 times now with three different account names and email address to sign up for the forums at http://daoc-origins.net. Not once did I get an email, and unlike many of the other players that have many friends that play this I do not. The solution is contact an admin. But you can't PM an admin without having an account and I can't get an account without them fixing something.

Acct name : Nan0technician or shadeoux
happened to me, an hour later i was able to just log into the account

i think they have people just manually activating your account
Old 01-31-2014, 02:04 PM
Banned

Def got +/- damage on attacks last night.

Haven't tested cold damage/crushing on plated types doe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxxHound [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
game mechanics? lol
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Don't talk about game mechanics
Old 01-31-2014, 02:07 PM
Banned

Best savage rvr spec?
Old 02-01-2014, 11:55 AM
Orc

How is the lag/ performance now with the new server ?
Old 02-03-2014, 06:20 AM
Planar Protector

This server has alot more problems than just lag, not to mention half the items are in french. Alot of items are not complete, like for example a weapon has stats but no proc, eventhough it should have one.

They also let people get away with exploitations they fix, like how they changed the way xp is obtained, but the players who already had 2-3 50s on the first day from it, kept all their chars. Another thing is how the first 50s killed every big boss mob in the game with less than a full group because the mobs were set to melee like regular mobs, (for the sake of comparison) e.g. being able to kill naggy/vox and all other dragons on P99 with 4 players at 50. This resulted in certain players having 50 and all end-game goodies within the first 2-3 days, this server isn't even close to being classic, it just used the name to attract a big crowd.

I mean, it is fun to mess around on it, but once you get 50 and realize how RR5 Hibs are running around vs your RR2 groups, (unless ofcourse you also take keeps all day to gain RP) pvp won't be as fun as some people think it will be.

Some mobs don't drop what they're supposed to, and other mobs (especially named that drop nice gear) are missing entirely in dungeons and other places.

What's more is instead of gaining RP through RvR (pvp), 90% of players just take keeps all day to raise their realm ranks to have an unfair advantage in RvR vs actual players. They left the keep doors extremely weak, and sometimes the guards who are supposed to defend the keep aren't even there, that's how Hibernia took all the relics btw.
DAOC Class Descriptions by Crith (for all 3 realms, with some comparisons to EQ classes)
DAOC: Uthgard Revamp (old thread with some useful info)
"Sometimes a Majority means, that most fools are on the same side"
Last edited by Scrooge; 02-03-2014 at 02:16 PM.. Reason: sp check
Old 02-05-2014, 02:23 PM
Sarnak

I just want to say that this server gave me the biggest gaming blue balls... ever.

Fucking bullshit.
Old 02-10-2014, 07:13 PM
Banned

Hows it going for you guys, still playing?

My guild leader just got perma banned.
Listen to this crap,
In a pug loot raid a couple losers got all bent over a couple drops going to our guild instead of them, etc.... nothing even that good and the loot rules were discused prior.

So this guy was so upset he had his buddy infiltrait the guild and sceen shotted my guild leader typing the "N word".

Then this mole traded the screenshots to the cry baby for some spell craft work.

Next thing you know my guild is left with no leader "perma banned" with no warning or appeal. All our guild bank and everything went poof because the guild merchant was buggy and we were all using the guild leaders house merchant.

Lol

So lame.

All new levels of pixel cry babies over here in Mid.
Last edited by Dr. Edge; 02-10-2014 at 07:16 PM..
Closed Thread