Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-07-2014, 04:40 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When I have challenges in life and want real genuine help where people won't make fun of me.. I always turn to P99 R&F for advice.
lol
Old 02-07-2014, 04:44 PM
Fire Giant

I love how on these forums, when someone feels bad, they usually retort with: I just got reservations at a steakhouse,My double dd blonde is coming over, I am going to go to the store to get some smokes in my porsche 911, etc etc? How the fuck you eating at a steakhouse when you got no career or job? lol. Shit be cray~
Old 02-07-2014, 04:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lojik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They serve whale? What is this...Norway?
I'd eat whale. Think I need to go visit Japan.

Baalzy - 57 Gnocro, Baalz - 36 Ikscro, Adra - 51 Hileric, Fatbag Ofcrap - 25 halfuid

Red99
Baalz Less - Humger, Baalzy - Ikscro

If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let there be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it.
Picture courtesy of azeth
Old 02-07-2014, 04:49 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudvayne1812 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All this hate speech is fun to read and all, but I did see someone call another person "fat". Three years ago that was a forum bannable offense, I've got the screen shots to prove it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].
Unfortunately, it is one of the last socially acceptable ridicules. As you can see everywhere, and here especially, there's a strong contempt for it and virtual "hate crimes" go unpunished. Over time, this is going to drive the loss of the very genes that make women, women (with the shapely tits and ass which are fat deposits). I wouldn't be surprised if eventually all you have left are the transgendered.

But let's all go have some steak and fries, right? It's a disturbing double-standard.
Old 02-07-2014, 04:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatelore [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I love how on these forums, when someone feels bad, they usually retort with: I just got reservations at a steakhouse,My double dd blonde is coming over, I am going to go to the store to get some smokes in my porsche 911, etc etc? How the fuck you eating at a steakhouse when you got no career or job? lol. Shit be cray~
Dredge indicated he was working two part time jobs, one of which was a student job. His lady is most definitely payin' for that steak.
Old 02-07-2014, 04:52 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by TotallyLegit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
let's all go have some steak and fries
Old 02-07-2014, 05:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by TotallyLegit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Unfortunately, it is one of the last socially acceptable ridicules. As you can see everywhere, and here especially, there's a strong contempt for it and virtual "hate crimes" go unpunished. Over time, this is going to drive the loss of the very genes that make women, women (with the shapely tits and ass which are fat deposits). I wouldn't be surprised if eventually all you have left are the transgendered.

But let's all go have some steak and fries, right? It's a disturbing double-standard.

Fat logic much?

Sorry, curves and being a landmass are two different things. My 4'10" dancer friend with natural double Ds and a hip-to-waist ratio that would make you drool is a real woman. She's also only 95 lbs. A 250 lb round mass is not a curvy woman, that is a single curve on a woman.

Christina Hendricks is a gorgeous curvy woman who is somewhat overweight but she would still have her gorgeous curves even if she lost 30 lbs. This is because her skeletal structure causes her to have that hour glass shape and she hasn't eaten herself to the point where her adipose tissue obscures her skeletal structure.

Adele is fat. She shows off very little of her bodies skeletal structure because of her weight.

As far as breasts being lumps of fat. They're actually a cluster of lactose producing glands supported by ligaments and other tissue with a cushion of fat between these ligaments and the skin. If they were composed of nothing but fat they'd look like a fat persons gut hanging down (or like Kathie Baits boobs in About Schmidt because she's old and the ligaments have stretched and don't provide much support).

The pure fact of the matter is being "fat" (and I use this term to really refer to those who are obese/morbidly obese) is something within a persons control. No amount of hormone/thyroid problem is going to cause someone to have a BMI of 40+, numerous scientific studies show that reduced metabolism from issues such as these account for a 5-10% increase in body-weight and at least in the case of thyroid problems there are therapies which can completely restore normal metabolic processes. Calories In - Calories Expended = Fat Gain/Loss. Any fat person who tells you they only eat 1200 calories a day and have been on that diet for months/years and haven't lost any weight are lying to you and probably lying to themselves as well.

The real crime here is people spreading misinformation about being fat and conditioning an ever increasing number of young people that it's okay to be a fatty who eats whatever they want without thought.

Baalzy - 57 Gnocro, Baalz - 36 Ikscro, Adra - 51 Hileric, Fatbag Ofcrap - 25 halfuid

Red99
Baalz Less - Humger, Baalzy - Ikscro

If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let there be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it.
Picture courtesy of azeth
Old 02-07-2014, 05:30 PM
Planar Protector

http://www.comedycentral.com/video-c...e--crazy-davis

Tanrin,Rinat,Sprucewaynee
Old 02-07-2014, 05:33 PM
Planar Protector

Rubik's cube is drivin' Dr. Edge crazay.

Tanrin,Rinat,Sprucewaynee
Old 02-07-2014, 05:36 PM
Kobold

Quote:

Lol what