Closed Thread

Old 09-09-2010, 09:39 AM
Banned

Berlin, may 1933

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-09-2010, 12:10 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasterburn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You live in Staten Island..? That's very close to me.

Let's get together, so you can call me a "douche" to my face.
I have NP calling you a douche to your face. lol internet threats.

Bob has crushed you with his wallet.
Old 09-09-2010, 12:12 PM
Sarnak

I think you fail to realize.. i live in Staten Island. Makes you think id shrug away from a fight anyway? You're some big bad tough guy huh? ROFL. Besides tho, watching you make some half assed bullshti internet threat is lulzy.

Old 09-09-2010, 12:12 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erasong [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have NP calling you a douche to your face.
Excellent. PM me with your name and address and I'll hop on the train. I'm looking forward to meeting you.
Old 09-09-2010, 12:15 PM
Sarnak

You'll take forever by train, since there isnt one that comes here. try the ferry. or the SI79 from brooklyn.

Old 09-09-2010, 12:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasterburn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Excellent. PM me with your name and address and I'll hop on the train. I'm looking forward to meeting you.
Tough guys dont talk like you do, tough guys are the wiry shrimps you thought you could bully, you corner him like lol fucking shrimp and then he stabs you in the neck. Tough guys dont bark, they bite.

I think you should stay out of the being tough business if you are trying to meet up strangers to have fights over the internet, or you might find yourself winning a Darwin award.
Old 09-09-2010, 12:17 PM
Aviak

I am aware of how to get there. I'll be taking the train to the ferry terminal. And I'm waiting for that PM.
Old 09-09-2010, 12:19 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tough guys dont talk like you do, tough guys are the wiry shrimps you thought you could bully, you corner him like lol fucking shrimp and then he stabs you in the neck. Tough guys dont bark, they bite.
I have no idea what you're talking about. I'm not making any threats... I'm just giving him an opportunity to call me a "douche" to my face. Simple as that.
Old 09-09-2010, 12:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I have no idea what you're talking about. I'm not making any threats... I'm just giving him an opportunity to call me a "douche" to my face. Simple as that.
Since this is R&F, I'll just say this: you're an idiot.
Old 09-09-2010, 12:25 PM
Sarnak

youll be waiting forever and a day. As much as id love to call you on your bullshit dude, and trust me, its bullshit, you arent doing SHIT to me, I have a wife and kids to think about first on the off chance you're one of these crazies who shoot up the place becuase someone hurt your feelings online. Youll have to settle for a fat ass FUCK YOU and DOUCHE and eat the fact that you cant do anything about it. Threats are one thing, being prepared for them is another, and taking unnecessary risks is a whole nother bag of shit.

Oh ya, you're still a douche. Douche. And living in NYC you should be ashamed of the way you judged africans. Next youll tell me african americans are all criminals too right. Then i guess Im typing this message from jail and you can meet me on rykers

Closed Thread