Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-09-2010, 02:38 PM
Banned

Going at the heavy bag for X minutes is still probably the hardest workout I've personally found besides sprint-swimming laps.

People always underestimate cardio and its impact on fighting. Strength is meaningless if you're burned out after 45 seconds and then he finishes you off while you're barely able to hold your hands up.
Old 09-09-2010, 02:43 PM
Sarnak

quarter mile sprints ( if u can call that a sprint. Its like like 3/4's and then full out) left me dying... but i did them anyway <3

Bob has crushed you with his wallet.
Old 09-09-2010, 02:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Going at the heavy bag for X minutes is still probably the hardest workout I've personally found besides sprint-swimming laps..
Harri I agree with ya, even as a past/present/always p90x'r, heavy bag is excellent! I miss mine, we redid our basement and so went my rafter that the bag was strung up on [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-09-2010, 02:45 PM
Sarnak

Talking

I need to start working on cardio again. Ive gotten lazy in the last year or so. Never looked into heavy bags and such tho. bet its expensive.. and i DID mention i was black right? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Bob has crushed you with his wallet.
Old 09-09-2010, 02:46 PM
Banned

I ride to a track at a nearby city as hard as I can.

I do a few laps and sprint the turns, jog the straights.
Old 09-09-2010, 03:33 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erasong [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
see? rage more about how we should meet up irl tough guy.
Why should I bother..? You've already shown you ass to the entire board. Just as I expected you would.

You lose at life, gimp. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-09-2010, 03:38 PM
Banned

*yawn* fat jokes, when are you going to move up to virgin, and basement-dwelling, etc.? Your ad hominem attacks need more cliche internet insults. You're slacking.

I wouldn't ref, either. I'd definitely be in the competition.
Old 09-09-2010, 03:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fourthmeal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Will there be metal music playing in the background?
..only when Finawin is introduced as the "medic" for the event.
Old 09-09-2010, 03:45 PM
Banned

You're going to keep trying to play that fabrication game after you said you hope everyone in the armed forces is killed?

You're going to pretend to hold some sort of level of respect for them while simultaneously wishing they all die? Pick a side, vagina. You can't play both.
Old 09-09-2010, 03:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're going to keep trying to play that fabrication game after you said you hope everyone in the armed forces is killed?

You're going to pretend to hold some sort of level of respect for them while simultaneously wishing they all die? Pick a side, vagina. You can't play both.
I do what I want. I do what I want.

..just because I don't particularly like a class of people doesn't mean I cannot simultaneously (I'll wait while you look it up ... it roughly means "at the same time") enjoy the joke that you pretended to be part of an elite group and then got called out for lying about it.