Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2014, 07:46 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by iiNGloriouS [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wouldn't play games with them; I'd hook up with them. Truly a sad soul that has a need to get laid.
Naw I like the eye candy and a bit of fun on the side, I already have a wife for sex on demand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-30-2014, 09:33 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Not_Kazowi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humerox [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The gflux into the hole was pure genius, lol. Most of us talked about how funny it was watching the fatties fly.
Pretty sure no one in red dawn was laughing about that. Most of us were upset that they would try to cause xp loss like that.

Everyone needs to stop taking elf sim so serious. You're acting like girls who didn't want to break up with their boyfriends or something.

The constant tells in game about my decision to join elf clan B over A is funny though. Just play the game, stop making a big deal out of every little thing that happens. Too much drama = bad for the server
Old 03-30-2014, 10:50 AM
Banned

Everyone knows Rexx has been a Nihilum towelboy multiple times before, no surprises here.
Old 03-30-2014, 11:07 AM
Kobold

hate to say it but rexx is truely blue as fuck at heart

reasons for joining nihilum were...

"somebody made fun of me in azrael ts"

"i have a rl friend in nihilum" (refuses to tell who he is tho)

very very lame excuses why you would leave for nihilum. clearly doesnt want to pvp but get uncontested pve kills.

Ironic how nihilum is getting totally shit on tho, so he will prob quit the box soon tho because he burned bridges with azrael. so now he ruined his rep and gets no pixels for it.

just sad if you ask me
Old 03-30-2014, 11:57 AM
Sarnak

Drakaris you are a straight cry baby. quit trying to derail my thread with your superb whining like a little bitch abilities. You should probably be on blue. Go back to your thread about azrael being a bunch of poop head meanies because they broke your invis at vp and you suck too much to click invis back on and get insta gibbed. That's an appropriate thread for you to cry about you and your shit guilds shortcomings. This thread is about holocaust box legends making bad guild decisions not why you hate azrael because you're a terrible player.
Old 03-30-2014, 12:09 PM
Sarnak

Let's not forget the allah akbar suicide charge in skyfire last night... Whos genius call was that?

- Oppressor
Old 03-30-2014, 12:26 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemandella [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Let's not forget the allah akbar suicide charge in skyfire last night... Whos genius call was that?

- Oppressor
well their training videos speak for themselves

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Du638_4NTSI
Old 03-30-2014, 12:57 PM
Banned

Ahahahahaha, I THOUGHT I WAS oK WITh ThE MELEE TRAIN ON ME, what you think jboot strafing in a circle is going to stop people from hitting you?
Old 03-30-2014, 02:40 PM
Planar Protector

Holy sheet, someone else posts something stating the facts and another 4 azrael join in. You guys definitely win at forum quest Zerg, just like you have been winning in eq Zerg style.

Azrael poster count #8, amazing that only 2 non azrael members have posted on this thread.
Old 03-30-2014, 02:44 PM
Banned

Somebody's mad.
Closed Thread