Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-18-2014, 04:00 AM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by abacab-bansdontwork [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sirken doing a lot of trolling today, for being incompetent at basic Sigma management strategy; also says ummm so many times on stream it's like listening to a bee hit on underage fat girls.
ummm

wat?

Sirken's Twitch Stream - www.twitch.tv/sirken_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Accusing me of simultaneous favoritism for two opposing guilds involves a special kind of stupid
Quote:
Originally Posted by karsten View Post
going after sirken is like going to a cheerleader convention and punching the only one that bothered to talk to you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post
I've met Sirken IRL.. he ain't jelly of shit

Old 06-18-2014, 04:06 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ummm

wat?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six_Sigma

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

What are you providing to this project outside issuing bans? I know you only got on staff cause you grandfathered your way in because Keegan and Voidd let anyone GM their servers; but what progress have you made?

I mean dude, it takes you like 6+ hours to issue me a ban for hacking and that is such a critical oversight, because in that 6+ hours I literally could turn groups of people off the project.

So the one thing you're good at issuing bans, you have terrible response time, as well as terrible judgement calls and escalation procedures.
Old 06-18-2014, 04:06 AM
Banned

sirken, care to comment as to why someone who lead a guild so that he could RMT to pay his electricity bill for 2.5 years now is allowed to play and lead aforementioned guild?
Old 06-18-2014, 04:09 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sirken, care to comment as to why someone who lead a guild so that he could RMT to pay his electricity bill for 2.5 years now is allowed to play and lead aforementioned guild?
See my post above.

GM's have terrible, escalation protocols and terrible follow through; they are not business managers IRL, cause you can't expect the local pizza boy to make sound, rational, and prompt decisions without large amounts of confirmation bias and off-the-cuff management techniques.
Old 06-18-2014, 04:13 AM
Banned

Not having any sort of real investigation techniques and protocol, is why my warrior was banned for SEQ without any GM verifying that I run my own servers on my computer and the programs run on that computer for that server.

So GM's threw out 3+ years of collective knowledge on how I operate, and opted to just type #ban because it's easier and would take far less effort; didn't matter if I petitioned it and they said "no" because they don't care about any sort of reasoning, if it shows up on their logs therefore you must be wrong as those logs are infallible...

Ya know because programs aren't overreaching or anything, and there can onlybe one instance of EQ at a time right?
Old 06-18-2014, 04:17 AM
Banned

This is me hacking:

http://www.twitch.tv/abacabbro/c/4445561

This is me NOT hacking:

http://www.twitch.tv/abacabbro/c/4192095

Colgate can you tell the difference? Because people like Rogean and Sirken apparently can't
Old 06-18-2014, 04:37 AM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by abacab-bansdontwork [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six_Sigma

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

What are you providing to this project outside issuing bans? I know you only got on staff cause you grandfathered your way in because Keegan and Voidd let anyone GM their servers; but what progress have you made?

I mean dude, it takes you like 6+ hours to issue me a ban for hacking and that is such a critical oversight, because in that 6+ hours I literally could turn groups of people off the project.

So the one thing you're good at issuing bans, you have terrible response time, as well as terrible judgement calls and escalation procedures.
um, keegan and voidd werent on this project. and i got on that project because daxum was in my guild on vallon zek live. i got on p99 because nilbog and rogean knew who i was from vztz.

i have said multiple times im a glorified baby sitter that could be replaced with almost anyone, and that the devs are the true life blood of p99.

im sorry i dont spend 24hrs a day waiting to catch u cheating the instant you log in. we get you when we get to it and thats good enough for me. sorry it doesnt meet your standards.

anything else?

Sirken's Twitch Stream - www.twitch.tv/sirken_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Accusing me of simultaneous favoritism for two opposing guilds involves a special kind of stupid
Quote:
Originally Posted by karsten View Post
going after sirken is like going to a cheerleader convention and punching the only one that bothered to talk to you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post
I've met Sirken IRL.. he ain't jelly of shit

Old 06-18-2014, 04:40 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaanon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey why don't you shut the fuck up.
that's my line :<
Old 06-18-2014, 04:44 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
um, keegan and voidd werent on this project. and i got on that project because daxum was in my guild on vallon zek live. i got on p99 because nilbog and rogean knew who i was from vztz.

i have said multiple times im a glorified baby sitter that could be replaced with almost anyone, and that the devs are the true life blood of p99.

im sorry i dont spend 24hrs a day waiting to catch u cheating the instant you log in. we get you when we get to it and thats good enough for me. sorry it doesnt meet your standards.

anything else?
Yeah, unban me faggot.

You have no proof that I was hacking on blue a month or so ago, outside overreaching .DLL readouts, which are not consistent client to client.

That's trying to wrap me up on a murder charge because the shooter lived in my apartment complex.
Old 06-18-2014, 04:54 AM
Banned

Quote:
Agatha the only person on the server that can rez people, buff them, and heal them during PvE and cop a ban simply because he was in the same zone as me.
Closed Thread