Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-20-2014, 03:33 PM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What was the scam? I probably remember it
I gave a guy a backpack to do some trades of stacks of items. I gave him the wrong backpack which had a lambent BP in it. When I realized, i asked him and he said he destroyed it. You looked it up in his inventory and saw the BP and told him to give it back then you gave him a few days suspension "to reflect upon his actions". lol was epic.

i have never traded a bag without double checking contents since.
Old 06-20-2014, 03:55 PM
Banned

Uthgaard banned me for training Loly, then felt bad for banning me because Loly turned out to be a huge sack of shit.
Old 06-20-2014, 03:56 PM
Banned

i wonder if loly is dead, faggot was more annoying than me in vent
Old 06-20-2014, 04:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're like the kid who plays nice until the teacher goes out of sight, and then instantly develops tourettes.
I'll always shoot hoops when the man is around, but you turn your back bro and I'm smokin' the berl's and finger banging the drama club ya feels?
Old 06-20-2014, 04:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Look, I'm sorry I made fun of some old fart's back-boobs (not really). I constantly trolled your shit. How was I to know that time was one was your relatives?

Anyway, I stop in here about once a year and add a little excitement to people's lives. It's not exactly news.
welcome back
Old 06-20-2014, 06:43 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by NagaFUN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't think we need a crazy person, but I can see why you would considering his history.

We went through this exactly 2 years ago. Let the crazy man rot in peace.
Angry anon faggot lol...
Old 06-20-2014, 07:30 PM
Retired GM

Location: Cabilis East, in the northwest corner of the zone-in from Field of Bone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fountree [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

this was fun...events like that on p99: distant memory.

I don't think Rogean will ever again give someone 250 access in-game besides him and Nilbog, and we're limited with what we can do with 200 access as far as quest scripting goes. I think there were one too many poor halflings filled with 3 bililon copper coins like little hobbit pinatas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

That being said, Nilbog is always really excited to throw together cool quest events, we've all just been really busy and haven't been able to throw anything together. We know we're overdue for a big event (and maybe an Enchanter BotB?)!
Old 06-20-2014, 07:51 PM
Banned

This guy got banned because MGMT let RMT run rampant for whatever reasons. This is what I vaguely remember about Uthgaard from my pre playing lurking days. Some big commotion.
Old 06-20-2014, 07:52 PM
Banned

Based on my noobness back then it seemed he got bant for exposing it
Old 06-20-2014, 08:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derubael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I don't think Rogean will ever again give someone 250 access in-game besides him and Nilbog, and we're limited with what we can do with 200 access as far as quest scripting goes. I think there were one too many poor halflings filled with 3 bililon copper coins like little hobbit pinatas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

That being said, Nilbog is always really excited to throw together cool quest events, we've all just been really busy and haven't been able to throw anything together. We know we're overdue for a big event (and maybe an Enchanter BotB?)!
Some of those BotB enchanters that put their names in probably don't even play anymore.

Didn't the botb tournys start like 2 years ago?
Closed Thread