Planar Protector

Hokushin's Ark*
Old 11-07-2014, 07:49 PM
Orc

omg best video ever unbrella 100% rofl \o
Old 11-07-2014, 08:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He gets credit for trying at least. Like I said though earlier. His whole story is a fable. It's why he won't present Hoku's side of the conversation and is only picking snippets from conversations that happened over a long period of time. I would be surprised if anyone in IB actually believes Hoku was trolling. I can say without a doubt he was trying to jump ship.
Not to plays devil's advocate but what proof do you have that Hoku wasn't trolling? Right now you and phats have equal proof for each situation.
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 11-07-2014, 08:15 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not to plays devil's advocate but what proof do you have that Hoku wasn't trolling? Right now you and phats have equal proof for each situation.
Those talks started months ago when we were wrecking IB. There would have been no reason to troll like that when they were being beaten so badly. Hoku stopped the talks when IB started winning, and started pretending it was a troll the whole time.

It's not proof, but it's logical that he started pretending that it was a troll so these talks couldn't be used against him after reneging on the deal. I'm pretty sure it started out real just because of the situation IB was in. Then it became a troll when IB recovered.
Old 11-07-2014, 08:18 PM
Sarnak

One more thing we need in this RnF courtroom...

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-07-2014, 08:47 PM
Fire Giant

[Sat Jun 14 00:07:14 2014] You say, 'Um...Well honestly they gotta learn don't they ? I mean you can't keep doing most of the work for them.'
[Sat Jun 14 00:07:49 2014] You say, 'I know me and you put in a lot of time in here and you more than me'
[Sat Jun 14 00:08:10 2014] Executioner says, 'me and you should create a guild of the trackers '
[Sat Jun 14 00:08:31 2014] Executioner says, 'combined'

As you can see by the time stamps this was directly before the last logs I posted.
Remember Hokushin said his talks about this was only 3 months in the message Phats posted. June is kinda sorta 5 months ago. He also claimed to just be trolling Unbrella. Except he approached more than 1 person about this. Like a few of us say. Never ask a question you don't already know the answer to.

Most of the initial conversations started with phrases like "IF IB completely dies" which they were very close to doing at the time. Trust me I have nothing against Hoku. Guy is pretty cool in my book. Let's not get to the point you try to turn this into a troll to cover for his actions though.
Old 11-07-2014, 09:05 PM
Sarnak

this phats guy sure is trying hard.

Team Tripod

I'd rather be fishing
Old 11-07-2014, 09:18 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Servellious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this phats guy sure is trying hard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitpoint [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Those talks started months ago when we were wrecking IB. There would have been no reason to troll like that when they were being beaten so badly. Hoku stopped the talks when IB started winning, and started pretending it was a troll the whole time.

It's not proof, but it's logical that he started pretending that it was a troll so these talks couldn't be used against him after reneging on the deal. I'm pretty sure it started out real just because of the situation IB was in. Then it became a troll when IB recovered.
I guess the video Hokushin posted on his youtube account http://youtu.be/nGXPWB7DSkA in september means he changed his mind just recently. Perhaps he made the video in September just in case he changed his mind.

Lazie and Hitpoint, two of the densest mfers on P99. Drink more Kool-Aid.

Everyone in TMO and all our officers in TMO know Unbrella basically fucked us. Making deals with the devil and promising to get rid of our existing guild/raid leader in the process.
Old 11-07-2014, 09:22 PM
Sarnak

September lines up pretty well with what I said, actually.
Old 11-07-2014, 09:45 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitpoint [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
September lines up pretty well with what I said, actually.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]