Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-26-2015, 07:41 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jib [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
was the ranger named tunare?

if so i created the char got the guise/jboots and would like it back being the original owner.
like the rest of the guise chars you sold on red99 lvl 1 for plat for absurd prices

would you like them all back
Old 01-26-2015, 07:42 PM
Sarnak

I have the pms from knightt (aka Nocsucow) and sirken (where sirken banned the account since they knew it was mine and was stolen, Unsure what dick he sucked from sirken/Derubel to get it unbanned again as I don't play here anymore)... But the kid tried to sell me my own stolen account back that just had my 49 necro on it with no gear and 2-3 level 1 guise accounts almost 2 years ago for 80k red plat lol....

I did succumb to an agreement with him of 1 Rogue Epic MQ, but he quickly backed out of it once I was able to produce and continued to be a douche about it from here on out... Including making posts (Wts Kringes necro etc. for a much lower rate to try and piss me off)... Told him to fuck off..

You are as much of a pos as Qazzaz is here in the community and I'm glad others see it..

Gluck in whatever else you do, you worthless pos..

In before u mad bro, csb and all other worthless rebuttals a firegiant like you has..
Quote:
Originally Posted by inimegalg View Post
kringe always come up big.. thanks bro

wish we were guilded together n pvping but i think selena/keto carrying over some shit that happened in WoW and black listed me from holocaust
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herb9 View Post
you are a prized screenshot my friend, you arent the type to just sit around afk and let it happen'
Old 01-26-2015, 08:20 PM
Sarnak

So this know rmt scum is trying to have a GM broker the sale of an account that we know was:

1) Stolen from Kringe
2) RMT'd

Why isn't this guy banned ingame and on the forums yet?
2. item loot
3. teams
4. egg shaped pumice
5. racial faction loss
6. removal of exp loss on pvp death
7. pvp text (i like orange)
Old 01-26-2015, 08:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giovanni [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So this know rmt scum is trying to have a GM broker the sale of an account that we know was:

1) Stolen from Kringe
2) RMT'd

Why isn't this guy banned ingame and on the forums yet?
Why would i be banned? I'm giving away something.. GMs ain't brokering shit... You sound more butthurt than kringe.... I don't even know this quazazz dude so apparently going by the fans of this thread . some of you say that sirken discussed my situation and accounts with a few of you but fails to reply to me?????
Not understanding how that's possible....and kringe if they would unbann my forum account I would show you the deal was will retti plain and simple... I bought a few accounts from retti around that time... They was all legit trades on my end ... That's all that matters to me

Old 01-26-2015, 09:06 PM
Banned

u got a cof or a fbh i can have if ur quitting?
Old 01-26-2015, 09:21 PM
Planar Protector

Hurb...take another roid and stfu.... You know damn well Mexicans can not be body builders

Old 01-26-2015, 09:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlegyno 13.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
u got a cof or a fbh i can have if ur quitting?
Old 01-26-2015, 09:41 PM
Banned

ya i sold tunare to some anonymous person for like 5 k red plat, turned it into alchemy pots and gate pots.
Old 01-26-2015, 09:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoyalHurb [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wait but didnt u steal this account so u are a thief right or is that wrong
hurb read the thread dude.... i did not steal this account... paid blue plat for it almost 3 years ago.

Old 01-26-2015, 10:28 PM
Planar Protector

I can haz gize raynjer?
Closed Thread