Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-03-2015, 05:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fame [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What I can't see though is this server wide spite that Suave seems to attract. What happened?
You forgot to mention how Beat & Budz pulled Rotgrime in OT under the world today. Also solid pvp, while being supported by Azrael T-staff monk.

Please continue to QQ about receiving hate from random people while being in a guild that uses exploits to dominate the Overthere.

Dat some sad shit bro.
Old 02-03-2015, 05:57 PM
Planar Protector

Haven't been on yet, don't even know if that is true. Probably a mistake, those happen, kind of like when a holo monk trained us in solb the other day. No beef was had, he said oops and we were fine with that.
Old 02-03-2015, 06:01 PM
Planar Protector

Some az are def pals but some not (see op title) for what it's worth, after three or four standoffs with the holo crew at bearpits, it was the AZ alt squad that came in and killed us. Complaining about tstaff monks tho? lol worthy, in Suave we have to battle no less than three of those, often with oor heals on the reg multiple times per day. Not sherif srs or dum tbh
Old 02-03-2015, 06:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fame [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haven't been on yet, don't even know if that is true. Probably a mistake, those happen, kind of like when a holo monk trained us in solb the other day. No beef was had, he said oops and we were fine with that.
Yea of course, its always a mistake or misunderstanding.

You seem to be one of those people under the impression that acting like an ignorant cunt is going to get you recruits somehow.

Best of luck with that, keep wondering why noone likes your "band of RL friends with some cruits".
Old 02-03-2015, 06:09 PM
Planar Protector

Sorry you are upset, probably a good idea to take a break and enjoy some time out of game for a bit, I know immersion when I see it, not good for the body or mind. Godbless.
Old 02-03-2015, 06:40 PM
Banned

id say the guild is doing pretty well 15-20 online sometimes and only being less than a month old, more than likely will be more old players that join than new since holo is open arms for recruiting with pixel give away, but we do have a few new people.. some from blue and are having fun
Old 02-03-2015, 06:57 PM
Banned

The guys in Suave are pretty cool actually. They are not an Az feeder guild, most people have to gear themselves up, so no pixel showers that I've seen. I see hate on them but no one seems to be able to come up with a good reason why. I've never met Exed, don't know anything about him. Murk is actually a pretty patient dude from what I've seen. Peeps in Suave lvl together and are actually pretty chill.
Old 02-03-2015, 07:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey buddy, I'm playing on Red now. What guild you in?
Quote:
Originally Posted by bouncerr 2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
holo but got alts in every guild pretty much
SEEMS LEGIT
Old 02-03-2015, 07:17 PM
Orc

azrael alt guild
Old 02-03-2015, 07:18 PM
Planar Protector

Naw