Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2015, 04:25 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biaxil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't even respond to that troll. It been in FoH for a long time and has 9 kills. Should tell u something about the type of FoH player it is. Miku lives on the forums and in NFP bank. I've come to realize it desperately wants attention. Just ignore it.
I go to south Ro and the swamp sometimes [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] if so many holo didn't run I would get more YT
Old 02-10-2015, 04:41 PM
Planar Protector

You're like level 12 nobody cares what you do.
Old 02-10-2015, 04:43 PM
Banned

You realize everyone just res rushed sleeper to kill it

The sickess > all
Old 02-10-2015, 04:49 PM
Planar Protector

Shits classic. I remember bind rushing Nagafen back in the day and losing like 2 levels to kill that bastard.
Old 02-10-2015, 04:52 PM
Banned

Fresh only wants to get the peeps invited, then forget about them once they're tagged. That's what happens when you create a zerg.
Old 02-10-2015, 05:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.miketastic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fresh only wants to get the peeps invited, then forget about them once they're tagged. That's what happens when you create a zerg.
Who were you in zerg, I mean Fresh?
Old 02-10-2015, 05:14 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.miketastic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Being in Holo has been way different than being in Fresh. In Holo, the TS is a dedicated server with tons of rooms, with different people doing different things. I've found groups a good amount of the times when I wanted one, and even when I don't, people are cool to talk to and its an inviting atmosphere. People seem to give Colgate a hard time about his age (i have no idea how old he is, nor do I care), but as far as running the guild from what I've seen, he's been extremely normal and mature. The other leaders I've spoken with have been helpful as well.

Maybe Fresh has changed since I left, although I'm sure not much could have changed in the last 3-4 weeks. Everyday there was like 8-12 in TS. Barely anyone would say much besides the leader (most likely because leader would bitch if you did). The TS is shared with like 20 other games, and the guild had like 2 rooms. So if both rooms had people in it, and you somehow had a grp, you would feel bad about talking, because you are basically talking over other people. Also, when looking for a grp, the typical experience would be "anyone want to grp?" random person responds "Ok, im a lev 15 sk!"

Since I joined holo, several low lev people in fresh have asked me would I recommend Holo once they get high enough, and I say yes. I even had one person that left fresh, thank me in game for responding to Tuna in this thread, about his personality. He told me that he's discussed what an ass the guy is with guildmates, but no one wanted to speak up for whatever reason. All I can say is, if you arent happy in your current situation, leave. Join another guild or leave with other disgruntled guildmates and make your own. Its a game; its supposed to be fun, so if you don't like your current situation, change it.
Old 02-10-2015, 05:17 PM
Planar Protector

But I can't speak up or leave Fresh. Tuna will get angry and hurt me if I do.
Old 02-10-2015, 05:21 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenzig [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But I can't speak up or leave Fresh. Tuna will get angry and hurt me if I do.
I highly doubt it. He sounded like a complete poindexter in TS. Like a white version of Steve Urkel.
Old 02-10-2015, 05:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biaxil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I highly doubt it. He sounded like a complete poindexter in TS. Like a white version of Steve Urkel.
Hahahah. He does have a higher pitched voice. I would like to see a few more channels in TS myself. I agree with you on that.
Closed Thread