Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2015, 09:03 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by karsten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
biaxil who am I going to make the guild mascot now that you left -- you never addressed that with me and I don't know what to do
Karsten, you are just pulling this out of your ass. Just stop. No need to defend Tuna. He's a piece of shit. What kind of person goes on a fake acct to bash someone's wife? Seriously. You and I never had a problem. No need to create one. Its like you are just doing this to defend your guild leader. Let it go. He's a complete douchebag. Other people know it, so don't invent drama. I was in the guild for a month or so, and you and I never spoke, so don't make shit up.
Last edited by Biaxil; 02-11-2015 at 09:21 PM..
Old 02-12-2015, 08:33 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biaxil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Karsten, you are just pulling this out of your ass. Just stop. No need to defend Tuna. He's a piece of shit. What kind of person goes on a fake acct to bash someone's wife? Seriously. You and I never had a problem. No need to create one. Its like you are just doing this to defend your guild leader. Let it go. He's a complete douchebag. Other people know it, so don't invent drama. I was in the guild for a month or so, and you and I never spoke, so don't make shit up.
From what I'm told, The YT's you see when Holo kills a fresh is to keep people from knowing they are an alliance, and to allay any suspicions of Fresh feeding holo. Fresh and Holocaust should just rename to <Holofresh>; it is known.
Old 02-12-2015, 08:40 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by aborted [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mobs arn't as tough on red as they are on blue. Hp on raid mobs is reduced so the same could be said for the sleeper?
what?
Old 02-12-2015, 09:05 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.miketastic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
From what I'm told, The YT's you see when Holo kills a fresh is to keep people from knowing they are an alliance, and to allay any suspicions of Fresh feeding holo. Fresh and Holocaust should just rename to <Holofresh>; it is known.
Nope.
Old 02-12-2015, 09:08 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.miketastic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I know people high up in fresh, since I don't spew bullshit like most of this forums posters, I will say that fresh is independent now.
Old 02-12-2015, 09:40 AM
Planar Protector

This thread is cringeworthy.

Sleeper was never meant to be killed on Live at all. Hence why the GM's despawned it on Rallos when they saw that people were actually managing to kill it, before repopping it and allowing it to fall.

And the loot I'm pretty sure was a noob robe and candle.
Old 02-12-2015, 09:54 AM
Banned

The classic reward is 2 AA's if we manage to win.

Run speed 2 would be gr8.
Old 02-12-2015, 10:11 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biaxil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i have not read this thread but what have i missed? this drama sounds juicy as fuck
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 02-12-2015, 11:41 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smedy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i have not read this thread but what have i missed? this drama sounds juicy as fuck
Just your typical "I was in x guild for a month, I left and now I hate it" type stuff. Nothing really too juicy.
Old 02-12-2015, 12:34 PM
Fire Giant

Biaxil too cowardly to stand up for himself until after he left and joined the biggest guild on the server now he can't stop lol
Closed Thread