Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2015, 04:35 PM
Planar Protector

How about Brobb stops burgering out or you get banned for it, Lite?
Old 02-12-2015, 04:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genedin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bro, if you bind on th block and you don't know if it's clear then you plug upon death. That's like continually leaving your dinner on the floor and then getting mad when your dog keeps eating it.
QFT
Old 02-12-2015, 04:38 PM
Banned

LNS exists so he doesn't have to plug and wait for it to be clear.

rules are not complex

...unless you are english second language
Old 02-12-2015, 04:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lite [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you are bound in a dangerous spot where you can easily be attacked instantly on spawn, dying once more before you can call LNS is just part of the deal.

I'd advice you follow Letsjoe / Kammbo and your other guildies' good example and find better spots in Dreadlands.
Getting killed more because of your bind spot is one thing but that isn't what the OP is talking about. He is talking about Brobb hovering over his bind point because he knows he just died and then casting a root before he has a chance to call LnS.

You are saying it is okay to find loop holes allowing players to be toxic. You should bind somewhere else so you have a smaller chance of bumping into someone that will try to find a way to legally bind camp you.

If the OP had died from PvE and then got PKed at bind I would assume he wouldn't be making a thread about it.
Old 02-12-2015, 04:51 PM
Planar Protector

What about Brobb
Old 02-12-2015, 04:56 PM
Banned

It's called exploiting the rules to grief another player. I loathe bullies and they must be crushed.
Old 02-12-2015, 04:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lite [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you are bound in a dangerous spot where you can easily be attacked instantly on spawn, dying once more before you can call LNS is just part of the deal.

I'd advice you follow Letsjoe / Kammbo and your other guildies' good example and find better spots in Dreadlands.
when i kill people and i'm also at their bind, i give them a few seconds to load into the game so they can make the choice to call LNS or not because i'm not a massive douchebag

you guys just look for any loophole to be assholes; this is why no one wants to play with you
Old 02-12-2015, 05:03 PM
Banned

I gotta say if someone finds your bind point, change it or plug after the first death at bind

I mean it literally only serves the point of gratifying people who try to stack K/D in any way they can, absolutely no other penalty than that
Old 02-12-2015, 05:04 PM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodlone [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So, it's happening a lot now. Brobby in particular, multiple times now. I am bound on the KC block and I got killed by darkside and sickpuppy (no big deal, shit happens) but just as the last time I was killed up there, Brobby logs in real quick. I call LNS in ooc / shout as soon as I spawn / see screen..nearly 10 seconds after that brobby roots and kills me again. He does this to a lot of people and claims it's ok cuz he's starting the root before you called lns (which may be, but if you used that logic, he could kill you forever) since he's doing it before you even have a chance to load after death. This guy is a scumbag douche and terrible for the server, and he needs to be reprimanded. He uses every chance he can to break rules and try to act like he's the one being the good guy. He even spews stupid shit like "Enforcing Sirken's rules" blah blah etc....The server is a worse place for having scumbags like this on it. I think he needs a little vacation to remind him to not be a complete dickface. If not, you are basically saying it's ok to bind camp and ignore LNS, if that's the case, everyone should be able to bind camp / ignore lns.
should take SS and petition forum imo

Sirken's Twitch Stream - www.twitch.tv/sirken_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Accusing me of simultaneous favoritism for two opposing guilds involves a special kind of stupid
Quote:
Originally Posted by karsten View Post
going after sirken is like going to a cheerleader convention and punching the only one that bothered to talk to you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post
I've met Sirken IRL.. he ain't jelly of shit

Old 02-12-2015, 05:06 PM
Banned

Like anything

There's the best, and the people who THINK they are the best

8]
Closed Thread