Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-13-2015, 01:54 AM
Banned

love all the RL attacks on Brobb, very classy
Old 02-13-2015, 02:55 AM
Planar Protector

Can't say this ones surprising, Lite was caught breaking LNS the other night on a group of sub 60's in HS.
Old 02-13-2015, 04:22 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utanven [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So you can or cannot talk shit while on LNS? Just ate a suspension because of this rule . Could we clarify please?
talking crap on LnS nullifies it. shut up and get your corpse is the general rule to follow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
if your reason to be here is to ruin other peoples experiences and grief them off the server, then not only do you not deserve the privilege of playing here, but i will remove your ability to do so.
Old 02-13-2015, 08:15 AM
Banned

There should also be a suspension for baiting someone into talking shit...Well, you know, like bind-killing them after LNS is called?

it's like the weaselly little shit who baits a bigger kid into hitting him so he can go get the bigger kid in trouble. Too many sociopaths on P99.
Old 02-13-2015, 08:25 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Getting killed more because of your bind spot is one thing but that isn't what the OP is talking about. He is talking about Brobb hovering over his bind point because he knows he just died and then casting a root before he has a chance to call LnS.

You are saying it is okay to find loop holes allowing players to be toxic. You should bind somewhere else so you have a smaller chance of bumping into someone that will try to find a way to legally bind camp you.

If the OP had died from PvE and then got PKed at bind I would assume he wouldn't be making a thread about it.
kinda like what colgate did to burgerking? it's ok when he does it though, right?
Old 02-13-2015, 08:27 AM
Planar Protector

I think the point is that you know when you're being a faggot in game.

I've guilded with everyone on this server, and when people bend the rules to grief or get ahead, it's always, always with the self awareness that it's murky business or just plainly outside the rules.

I've done it before. I've seen people in Holocaust do it. I've seen people in Nihilum do it. I've seen people in Azrael do it.

The reality is that the rules need to be more detailed, because everyone is going to interpret them with bias even when they're perfectly aware that they're doing that. Azrael are kings of this behavior.

Brobb, Lite - you're officers. Apparently it needs to be said that you need to lead by example? When you act like a bandit, your guild will follow suit. Clean yourselves up already. Nobody likes your guild, and for good reason. You may be nice enough people (except for saying "******" every 10 seconds in TS), but you play this game like pieces of shit.
Old 02-13-2015, 08:29 AM
Fire Giant

again colgate does the same thing cyren. get off the soap box RMT'er.
Old 02-13-2015, 08:29 AM
Banned

Every group is a reflection of who leads it.
Old 02-13-2015, 08:32 AM
Planar Protector

bro, if you want to fuck me, take it to PMs.

adults talking
Old 02-13-2015, 08:33 AM
Fire Giant

hypocrites talking more like it. you guys take every opportunity you can to bind camp people when you know we die. I can't even count the amount of times you guys are hovering over binds outside kaesora just waiting to get some naked kills.

RMT more cyren.
Closed Thread