Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-20-2010, 04:53 AM
Sarnak

Cops go to a call with a man who apparently has a gun. Man points said gun like object at cops. Man gets shot.

Makes sense.

I hope you get stabbed one day and a cop drives by instead of helping you.
Old 12-20-2010, 04:54 AM
Sarnak

PS: If you dont fucking like it, move somewhere else.
Old 12-20-2010, 05:21 AM
Banned

Again, why don't you move somewhere else? I mean, since you and Rangerboy seem so antithetic to the concept of free speech. Saudi Arabia or China sound right up your alley. I'm pretty sure they don't tolerate their citizens exercising free speech about their police there.
Old 12-20-2010, 05:46 AM
Sarnak

lol dumbass.

Cops = good

Cops also = human beings, and people make mistakes.

this guy also sounds like a retard, I'm not shedding any tears for him. Want to not get shot by police? Don't hold things that resemble a firearm with 2 hands and point it at police while drunk..........

Bashndash - < > 50 ogre war
Dashnbash - < > 50 highelf mage
Flashndash - < > 28 woodelf rogue
Old 12-20-2010, 05:56 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stibe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cops go to a call with a man who apparently has a gun. Man points said gun like object at cops. Man gets shot.

Makes sense.

I hope you get stabbed one day and a cop drives by instead of helping you.
Also, people like to throw stones at the police and judge them like they are all automatons bred in some robocop factory.

Too all the naysayers in this thread, if for some instance you were employed as a police officer (which most of you don't have the balls for anyways) And you responded to a firearm call... and the man appears to be holding a pistol with 2 hands and points it to you, what exactly would you have done?

You know what the real tragedy is? When honest hard working police officers who genuinely have an interest in making the community a better place to live get shot in the line of duty. That is hard to stomach, not some drunk redneck retard doing stupid shit and getting blasted.

Bashndash - < > 50 ogre war
Dashnbash - < > 50 highelf mage
Flashndash - < > 28 woodelf rogue
Old 12-20-2010, 11:00 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bled12345 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also, people like to throw stones at the police and judge them like they are all automatons bred in some robocop factory.

Too all the naysayers in this thread, if for some instance you were employed as a police officer (which most of you don't have the balls for anyways) And you responded to a firearm call... and the man appears to be holding a pistol with 2 hands and points it to you, what exactly would you have done?

You know what the real tragedy is? When honest hard working police officers who genuinely have an interest in making the community a better place to live get shot in the line of duty. That is hard to stomach, not some drunk redneck retard doing stupid shit and getting blasted.
Nothing to do with "balls" bro, I have a criminal record and have been on several anti-depressants through out my life, due to histrionic and narcissistic personalities. I would totally get in if the force didn't believe I'd go ape shit crazy and shoot people for fun.
Old 12-20-2010, 11:03 AM
Sarnak

Dude! Mary Beth McDade is a hottie...besides that whats this all about anyhow?
Old 12-20-2010, 04:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aba to the cab [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nothing to do with "balls" bro, I have a criminal record and have been on several anti-depressants through out my life, due to histrionic and narcissistic personalities. I would totally get in if the force didn't believe I'd go ape shit crazy and shoot people for fun.
You could always settle for pushing a man on a wheelchair off the chair and dragging him through the streets:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5N9sL7gDZG0
Old 12-20-2010, 04:18 PM
Planar Protector

How long will it take people to realize that Japan just posts this shit because he has fun trolling the forums? You give him exactly the attention he craves every time.
Old 12-20-2010, 05:19 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by bled12345 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol dumbass.

Want to not get shot by police? Don't hold things that resemble a firearm with 2 hands and point it at police while drunk..........
What firearm does a water hose resemble?
Closed Thread