Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-11-2015, 05:42 PM
Planar Protector

this is a raiding test server. wrong place to try to interact socially with strangers.

also casey can you spare some skins. i like warwick. thanks.
Old 08-12-2015, 04:27 AM
Planar Protector

Raiding test server, lol. sad story.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 08-12-2015, 08:43 AM
Skeleton

Server is about dead for me.

I'm still in the leveling phase, and I play off peak hours, and before velious finding groups to XP was still possible. Now it's nigh impossible.

Starting to consider p2002 or something like that as I can't see myself heading to blue where there won't be any option to touch any raid content.
Old 08-12-2015, 09:03 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fandango [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
because when you play on a blue server your whole life and you try red out it's like listening to The Beatles for the first time
Except for the fact that when I tried red out, I didn't hear The Beatles, but rather, crickets chirping.
Old 08-12-2015, 09:09 AM
Planar Protector

I play Red because of the low pop. Fuck groups. I'm an independent gnome. I like to solo, and everything is camped on Blue. Everything. Also, I like to kill nerds. Red is great for that.

My only gripe with Red is the economy. There kinda isn't one. It takes weeks to gear an alt. I don't really get it, either. I played Blue back when the pop was as low Red's is now, and it wasn't like this. People still sold things.
Old 08-12-2015, 09:09 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agatha [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol no players in halas or blackburrow, welcome to the past 4 years of red pal where no newbie is dumb enough to start several zones away from a ring or spire. wtf
This is precisely the attitude that makes new players flee from Red. Stay away from Red PR processes.

Secondly, if you knew what you were talking about you would know that as a newbie, the Qeynos area is the best place to get XP and Cash on any server.
Old 08-12-2015, 09:41 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Julae [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is precisely the attitude that makes new players flee from Red. Stay away from Red PR processes.

Secondly, if you knew what you were talking about you would know that as a newbie, the Qeynos area is the best place to get XP and Cash on any server.
You are dumb
Old 08-12-2015, 04:51 PM
Fire Giant

I just started playing on red because I got bored with blue. Played blue off and on for over 2 years. Have a 53 monk, 52 chanter and 45 ranger. The others are all below 25.

Loot seems more appreciated on red. Had a group where 3 different people needed small bronze gloves. That would never happen on blue, they would rot or be VTed.

I'm not super into pvp yet but it seems fun. I have had a few encounters so far and lost all of them. I've never been ready for it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Even though I was beaten it was still a thrill and I don't experience that on blue.

I work a full time job, my play time is pretty solid but I don't have to time to sit in Neriak for VT for my ench epic. I can't be on call for bat phones to kill dragons. Red seems like a place where I would still be able to get epic/dragon loot while not having it hinder my RL. I was able to get sky loot on blue b/c that is scheduled, but that is it. Everything else I have was bought or I solo camped.

I don't even bother to go to MM/unrest on blue. On red the only threat there is griefers and I found them pretty easy to avoid (plus you out-level them quickly). Sometimes I will check lguk w/ an alt to see how many people are in the zone, but usually what I want is camped and I've been checking it less and less.

So far this server is fun.
Old 08-12-2015, 05:35 PM
Planar Protector

am i the only one that has no clue what VT means
Old 08-13-2015, 02:55 AM
Fire Giant

no
Closed Thread