Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-24-2015, 08:06 PM
Kobold

"Dominating competition" in the context of this server essentially means you out-neckbearded them. Congrats, you are willing to get up at 5 am to engage a dragon for 15 seconds and they aren't.
Old 08-24-2015, 09:25 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
we set the precedent of dominating the competition so badly that they can't even complete entry level content
yeah your guild's griefing of new players off of the server has been really effective [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-24-2015, 11:40 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by snufzaimoverlord [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have a wife, an extremely successful oil pig career, a great life in general with many responsibilities and people who depend on me, that's why the only guild I can be in is my casual raiding guild Empire. I could never log on for 4AM WW or lodizal raids, just ain't that devoted to Everquest u no?

May Quellious bless Empire. Amen.
theres much more on everquest to enjoy for casuals, u just gotta do it yourself, i guess being a warmbody being moved around and saying to urself ure like the old badass guys from back on live its enough. U guys are fucking the only red pvp classic server we have, saying publicly u wanna play blue and raid uncontested bla bla, this community is fucked up omg, new blue plz, bew red, wipe it clean DO SOMETHING PLEASE. i love eq.
Old 08-24-2015, 11:45 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what's the point? this content isn't going anywhere
u on at 4 am fucking up friends or whoever raids but u try to sound casual. rofl, keep posting plz
Old 08-24-2015, 11:48 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
we set the precedent of dominating the competition so badly that they can't even complete entry level content
man, u dream with nizzar or smth?

not true what u saying but maybe u wanna feel like him lol, want us to call u the duke also?
Old 08-25-2015, 12:42 AM
Fire Giant

Server still fun. Pvp still easy to find if you don't roll 50+ deep.

Have had one major battle with Empire since my glorious return. 12 Scummers vs maybe 15 Empire.

Each side got 3 kills, one of each was naked.

Have also killed 200khp mobs with less than 35 players

Velious so goog.
Old 08-25-2015, 12:44 AM
Fire Giant

Shit wrong thread. kek.
Old 08-25-2015, 01:03 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gardur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Have also killed 200khp mobs with less than 35 players
sorc velks?

did u guys spent 12 hrs wiping over and over again?
Old 08-25-2015, 09:04 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farzo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sorc velks?

did u guys spent 12 hrs wiping over and over again?
doubt it, not everyone is as bad as empire raiding. < insert more dps here plz >
Old 08-25-2015, 12:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"Dominating competition" in the context of this server essentially means you out-neckbearded them. Congrats, you are willing to get up at 5 am to engage a dragon for 15 seconds and they aren't.
Wtf, "in the context of this server"?

I was in a top 5 EQlive guild from 2001ish - 2010ish.

Progression always involved doing more effort then competition, getting flags / keys done first, being able to trigger raid instances, then spending hours trying to find a working strat.

Sure, the events aren't new here, but its not like you have a model raid setup on R99 either. Some classes aren't very popular due to the pvp part of the server.

I really like Rogean, ex-triality, blaming empire for being "too hardcore" or whatever. Your guild did whatever the fuck was necessary to dominate the rankings, somehow on your emulated server doing what you did isn't ok?

Right on bro. Oh and I was recruiter for Raging Fury, so I'm well aware of the cross-server poaching and politics that went on 100% of the time.
Closed Thread