Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-10-2015, 03:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by lite [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hey Goot, fucking love you. One of the coolest people to have around!
I miss you hard as fuck dawg. #nohomo #kindahomo #definatelyhomo
Old 09-10-2015, 03:35 PM
Banned

#homoasfuck #jesuschristyouravatar #mesmerizing #usaidicouldpiloturplane #seeusoon
Old 09-10-2015, 03:49 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
in reality no one cares.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
in reality no one cares.
Quote:
in reality no one cares.
Quote:
in reality no one cares.
Quote:
in reality no one cares.
Quote:
in reality no one cares.
Quote:
in reality no one cares.
Quote:
in reality no one cares.

Project 1999 Red
Old 09-10-2015, 10:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rushmore [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lite is a def HoFamer but the 10 things Heartbrand listed were scary truth! Honestly the server hasn't been much fun since he quit. And lite if you don't want to play here anymore get on with your life dude... why even come here to boast!?
Once trump sends all anchorbabies back to their home land I think Lite will get on with his life unless he intends to send letters strapped to his donkey.
Old 09-10-2015, 11:06 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sektor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hippo is some bitter nobody that makes up false assessments of players of the server. Pretty sure I've never seen him in game.

Pretty much this... He followed us even on Devnoobs server, and posted their consistently how he knew who we were, what we were doing and how well we did things, but never seen the guy in-game anywhere... He loves to kind of pretend to be a "casey" per se of the emu boxes all together.
Quote:
Originally Posted by inimegalg View Post
kringe always come up big.. thanks bro

wish we were guilded together n pvping but i think selena/keto carrying over some shit that happened in WoW and black listed me from holocaust
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herb9 View Post
you are a prized screenshot my friend, you arent the type to just sit around afk and let it happen'
Old 09-10-2015, 11:12 PM
Planar Protector

He's kinda like you
Old 09-10-2015, 11:14 PM
Sarnak

Eh, I am a relic, pretty much post maybe 2-4 times a month... Have friends who keep me in the loop and pretty much a open spot to any guild i'd want to join on red99....

How's that old CT encounter we had feeling for ya.
Quote:

wish we were guilded together n pvping but i think selena/keto carrying over some shit that happened in WoW and black listed me from holocaust
Quote:
you are a prized screenshot my friend, you arent the type to just sit around afk and let it happen'
Old 09-10-2015, 11:18 PM
Planar Protector

I nominated u as a top melee on some thread because of that fight, I think it was more my failure and highness but I still threw the name up because I can't remember many times (prolly less than 5) I've been raped very one sidedly.

Nice seeing u.
Old 09-10-2015, 11:27 PM
Sarnak

Could of have been, or maybe just good rng for me who knows.. Either way appreciate the mention. Good seeing you pal
Quote:

Quote:
Old 11-17-2015, 11:40 PM
Banned

Fandango is good guy
Closed Thread