Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 10-15-2015, 01:34 AM
Planar Protector

rogean out with injury. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Halloween 2015 event: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/23440971

PL service
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=313502
Old 10-30-2015, 12:44 PM
Kobold

Has decision's been made on the discussed podcast? Will there be a 500% experience bonus? Will there be safety for levels 1-6 in newbie zones? And please please do full loot!?

Thanks and hope the boss man gets better soon
Old 10-30-2015, 09:53 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i promise you will get updates when we have enough to justify an update. unless something unforeseen happens discord is coming soonish. we just need to make sure the experience is both fun and rewarding for the people that are interested in playing there. when a player dies and loses literally everything, we on staff want to know we did everything in our power to ensure it was done in a legit manner. and obviously our antiscumbag mechanics are not something we can discuss.

on the stream i think Rogean misunderstood a question i was asking in regards to what if a cheater causes you to lose your toon. i think he took it as me asking what tools we have to stop cheaters, as opposed to how we would handle the victim's situation. and i assure you that i will do everything in my power to ensure that your future deaths are as clean as they can be.

should make for good fun, good lulz, and good rnf

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sirken please... As a red player I know how awesome you are... Please give us an update. Even if it's no news, at this point that would still be news! And an update on Rogaen would be nice, all we heard was that he's "out with an injury". We hope he's okay.
Old 10-31-2015, 12:33 PM
Sarnak

downtime is for discord launch.
Old 10-31-2015, 12:35 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatspin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
downtime is for discord launch.
Speculation or confirmation somewhere?
Old 10-31-2015, 12:42 PM
Orc

Not Discord:

Discord
I would like to sincerely apologize to everyone as we are unable to release Discord this month as originally promised. There are a number of circumstances that delayed development, including an injury of my own. Rest assured, we are still interested in getting this server out by the end of the year.

From patch notes.
Old 11-01-2015, 12:37 AM
Kobold

Well at least that's an update! On the other side of the coin my hype train has been completely derailed with the words "by the end of the year". Discord falling during the actual holidays means that kids are home from school, in laws are in town, etc. I wanted to be able to dedicate most of my free time to Discord. Oh well thanks folks!
Old 11-02-2015, 06:57 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veltira [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well at least that's an update! On the other side of the coin my hype train has been completely derailed with the words "by the end of the year". Discord falling during the actual holidays means that kids are home from school, in laws are in town, etc. I wanted to be able to dedicate most of my free time to Discord. Oh well thanks folks!
Yarp. This was my hope as well.

RIP Discord.
Old 01-06-2016, 05:06 AM
Kobold

Where is discord please, can't hold breathe no longer! Haha it will definately cheer up the miserable cold January!
Old 01-06-2016, 06:47 PM
Fire Giant

Valentine's day