Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-14-2015, 07:05 PM
Planar Protector

Red face

"Everybody just be calm, that's the word passed down by the Imam.

It came from the Quaran, it can't be wrong."

- popular mainstream Islamic extremist rapper in America.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 11-14-2015, 07:17 PM
Fire Giant

And this is why every whack job in there country should have the right to own a gun.

at least they could fight back
Old 11-14-2015, 07:35 PM
Banned

I hope everyone is as sick of pitchfork reactions to this shit as I am and it puts bernie at the top of the polls after tonight's debate. Probably wrong tho [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-14-2015, 07:36 PM
Banned

also lets keep in mind we named french frys freedom fries at one point, and everyone whos got thier pitchforks out are the same folks lol so...
Old 11-14-2015, 07:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by iruinedyourday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
also lets keep in mind we named french frys freedom fries at one point, and everyone whos got thier pitchforks out are the same folks lol so...
I don't really think that ever caught on bud, what like a few dozen restaurants did it to get some press and free advertising?
Old 11-14-2015, 07:50 PM
Banned

pretty sure it was a huge annoying deal. LIke everything the other 50% of retards make.

lol i wanted a funny image but found this: http://www.cnn.com/2003/ALLPOLITICS/...prj.irq.fries/
Last edited by iruinedyourday; 11-14-2015 at 07:53 PM..
Old 11-14-2015, 07:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyff [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well, in Iraq and Syria most victims of terror are fellow muslims. Allah should at least frown at these actions. Where is the Imam that says so??
Sunni kill shia and back because of their religion. They each use their own interpretation of who the proper leader of who should bring forth Mohammed's message. They kill each other over this difference. Let that sink in.
Old 11-14-2015, 07:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orruar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sunni kill shia and back because of their religion. They each use their own interpretation of who the proper leader of who should bring forth Mohammed's message. They kill each other over this difference. Let that sink in.
oh fuck off all religions kill eachother over the minuta differences

what the fuck escuse to the irish have? shits paradise up there, at least in the middle east its a fucking hellish nightmare of an environment to live in even on the most peaceful days
Old 11-14-2015, 08:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by myriverse [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bullshit. It's just that most "Christians" today are only nominal Christians that don't follow the Bible. If they did... look out! They'd be just as horrific as these crazy mofos.

"The God of Peace teaches us to kill each other in war."
"they that forsake the LORD shall be consumed." - the thing "devouring" and "consuming" in this speech is the sword
The list goes on and on and...
Correct me if I'm wrong, but ^^that sounds like Old Testament to me. I'm no bible expert -- I'm not even religious -- but I'm pretty sure everything changed after Jesus was crucified. The New Testament takes over from there, and voila, no more animal sacrifices and other freaky shit that God required. Everything was about Jesus and his message from that point on, and it was very different from the Old Testament.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSparkle001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The muslim extremist wants to cut your head off. The muslim moderate wants the extremist to cut your head off.

Was said once sort of as a joke but it sure seems accurate doesn't it?
BINGO! LOL
I hate to break it to people, but the majority of muslims -- including the so-called "moderates" -- believe in and want Sharia law implemented everywhere. "Religion of peace" (my ass)... And if you think Christians are bad when it comes to shoving their beliefs down people's throats, just wait til the muslims get ahold of you. Convert or die, motherfuckers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godefroi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is just so fucking sad. I got stuck last night cause they closed the subway. Apparently 3 suicide bombers @ stade de france failed, they blew up too early, i cant even imagine had they set off when the 80k folks were done watching the football game and came out.

this is just the saddest day since ww2 for us. It will give more rooms for extremism. It gives me nausea.
I'm sorry for what your country is going through. So many innocent people hurt or killed. My prayers are with you.
Old 11-14-2015, 08:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by iruinedyourday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ah i havent seen a mass quote iryd from sidelle in sooo long <3 wb
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

<3
Closed Thread