Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-20-2015, 12:18 PM
Fire Giant

this is not a rant, this should be on the main page.
Old 11-20-2015, 12:23 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uton [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cherry,

Officers and leaders of Empire manage the guild and progression of its player base. If you need assistance with aggrevating members of the Empire community I suggest you watch the video below, then PM http://www.project1999.com/forums/member.php?u=111786 here or in game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ic_AybJAIJ8
i just read the descrption of the video being about being a real red. i can tell u im more red than u and having a community behaving in a good manner does nothing to do with being red, loving challenge and competitivenes and killing people, cos i do
Old 11-20-2015, 12:26 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by cs616 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is this a serious question? If youre playing on this server I'm assuming youre not new to everquest, and if you've been playing for any amount of time and havent figured out how raiding guilds work you're incredibly dense. Raiding is about numbers. You only need a few competent people to corral all the retards to get shit done in EQ. That isnt to say the rest of the people arent important, they just play a small enough role in encounters that a toddler with developed motor functions could stand in for them if necessary.

The important thing for raiding guilds is having the numbers. It doesnt matter how good you are, you're not downing end game mobs with a couple groups. So once you have a base of decent players you just have to mass recruit to round out the roster. It doesnt matter how smart or good the players are, just that they show up and perform the simple task assigned to them (e.g. turn on auto attack, click heal, etc).

This is not a new or unique phenomenon. Empire has some great players, but out of necessity they have some morans as well. If you're not willing to put up with idiots you're never going to kill end game content, because creating a raiding guild that consists of only decent people is about as realistic as your high school english teacher finally getting that novel they've been working on published.

Empire leadership has actually done a pretty impressive job keeping all their members from starting internal drama as far as I can tell. The pixel pinata probably helps, but keeping a roster of 200 people from cannibalizing each other isnt a simple task. The job of guild leadership is the keep the guild functioning, not enriching the game experience of some rando who happens to play on the same server.

tldr : how to zerg 101
Old 11-20-2015, 12:31 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry23 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You may be loved in your guild And team speak.
Don't assume anything said by him is truth.
Old 11-20-2015, 12:40 PM
Banned

ooc is garbage I miss eunomia

forums are garbage I miss sicucksky

bans don't happen I miss derubael

server is garbage I miss vztz

nothing can be done except mute ooc and ignore literally all of empire.
Old 11-20-2015, 12:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry23 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So the majority of the server enjoys listening to you in ooc ?
Honestly if that's the case then I am going to put you on ignore, but it would be confusing because for an example last night I saw many people asking you to shut up in ooc chat and I wouldn't know what they were talking about other than to assume you were just being ignorant again. Displaying conceit, vanity visions of grandeur babbling on and on and spamming your previous commas over and over as to smother us with your views and opinions.

You may be loved in your guild And team speak.
But please do not project yourself into those that do not feel the same and force yourself onto us in ooc chat.
It is there for everyone to enjoy and mingle, And that's why I have not applied to join empire on my cleric.
I refuse to play with people like you and do not appreciate your attitude.. I am asking you to please conduct yourself appropriately and to treat others as you would have them treat you.
All I am asking is that you show some respect for others and the community, please ?
why should i care about the opinion of someone who has no good items, has no temple of veeshan items and no AON?

I have NTOV items on 4 of my characterts, two of them are not even level 60. Im way better than you at this game (look at my gear) and better than anyone else in your guild

do you want to be on a Fandango Subscriber? it's a great way to network and find like minded people. it's your best chance to ever meet me and get to spend time with me
Old 11-20-2015, 12:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ducktv [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ooc is garbage I miss eunomia

forums are garbage I miss sicucksky

bans don't happen I miss derubael

server is garbage I miss vztz

nothing can be done except mute ooc and ignore literally all of empire.
Agree with all of this minus Derubael. He screwed over a lot of players not even including myself with this comment.
Old 11-20-2015, 12:52 PM
Banned

Lotta fat pedo nerds that do heroin in this thread.
Old 11-20-2015, 12:54 PM
Banned

discord bush wipe towers teams 2016
Old 11-20-2015, 12:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trustworthy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lotta fat pedo nerds that do heroin in this thread.
welcome
Closed Thread