Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-25-2015, 11:27 PM
Sarnak

Got a 60 horde prot warrior on the pve server. The pvp server is way too populated and makes lvl'n a pita. I had nearly 200 hk's at 30 and never did the first battle ground. So I gave up on pvp server because it just takes too long to lvl.
Old 11-26-2015, 02:41 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin2090 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Got a 60 horde prot warrior on the pve server.
Rolled a new cowdruid on the pve server, any good leveling/social guilds? I had a few 20's on the pvp server but couldn't deal with the massive amounts of obnoxious people.
Old 11-27-2015, 04:57 PM
Fire Giant

Hehe Wiley

Same here got to 43 and quickly got bored with the gankfest they have on that PvP server. Plus all the annoying people literally can't swing a dead gnome without hitting some a hole players.

PS

Sorry gnome lovers 9)

-------------------------------------------------------------
Nilbog:

" I'll keep making classic changes when I can, regardless if people threaten to quit. I'm here to recreate classic eq; not to make people happy."
Last edited by Buellen; 11-27-2015 at 05:00 PM..
Old 11-27-2015, 11:14 PM
Banned

On PVE, 49 rogue alliance. Whisper Tikiri if you wanna say hello, if I'm ever on.
Old 11-28-2015, 01:15 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buellen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hehe Wiley

Same here got to 43 and quickly got bored with the gankfest they have on that PvP server. Plus all the annoying people literally can't swing a dead gnome without hitting some a hole players.

PS

Sorry gnome lovers 9)
Last time I logged in was to tell a joke that isn't funny, and see how mad people got...and after telling it a 4th/5th time expecting laughs. People are so easy to troll there, its the only enjoyment to be had [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-28-2015, 01:20 PM
Fire Giant

Hey swish

That is just annoying 8) The pure toxic chat channels and the people just plain rude even from your own side. Not everyone on the PvP sever is like that , but it is so overcrowded that it feel that way. The pleasant people are out shadowed by the a holes.

I am having fun on the PvE server.

On side note

My 17th level druid alt was in West fall and I got into some PvP by accident and it was entertaining. Had a twiink undead rogue hanging out helping his alliance friend finishing the dread mine quest line , i accidentally targeted him and blasted and was crap!. All the other alliance guys thought the rogue had engaged me and we all proceeded to nuke /melee him down. The Hord rogue then came back and slaughter most of us LOL. Needless to say i died 8) but it was all in fun as it was my mistake.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Nilbog:

" I'll keep making classic changes when I can, regardless if people threaten to quit. I'm here to recreate classic eq; not to make people happy."
Last edited by Buellen; 11-28-2015 at 01:28 PM..
Old 11-29-2015, 01:47 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiley [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rolled a new cowdruid on the pve server, any good leveling/social guilds? I had a few 20's on the pvp server but couldn't deal with the massive amounts of obnoxious people.
I'm pretty sure it's mostly raiding guilds atm on horde side. Really no complaints about the community aside from the daily waxface spam.
Old 11-29-2015, 02:39 AM
Planar Protector

I didnt know they'd launched the pve server. How long has it been out? How many jumped ship from the old pvp one?
Old 11-29-2015, 02:44 AM
Banned

I told you awhile ago dummy!

still have your name
Old 11-29-2015, 02:57 AM
Fire Giant

Just playing with the talent calculator on their site takes me way back.