Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-07-2015, 12:46 AM
Banned

hey speaking of jrpg ninokuni is getting a sequel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ir95...ature=youtu.be

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-07-2015, 12:48 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Some WoW pals of mine came from FF11 and said how great it was but the timesink was apparently insane. Kind of wish I'd given it a try.
haha makes me wonder if the server had -500% xp penalty on p99 and we were all still working on only our second 60's what itd be like.
Old 12-07-2015, 12:53 AM
Planar Protector

Remember playing games without guides? I remember being stuck on the floating continent forever in ff3. Can't remember why though. There was also a wall boss in FF2 that I got stuck on because I was too weak or something. Had to start over. FF7 came out when you could look shit up on the internet. I know it was the first game where i actually looked up stuff like how to breed chocobos. Internet ruined games!
Old 12-07-2015, 01:01 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamwiseRed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Remember playing games without guides? I remember being stuck on the floating continent forever in ff3. Can't remember why though. There was also a wall boss in FF2 that I got stuck on because I was too weak or something. Had to start over. FF7 came out when you could look shit up on the internet. I know it was the first game where i actually looked up stuff like how to breed chocobos. Internet ruined games!
Lol that damn evil wall was tough. Took me forever to figure out how to beat him, casting virus with Rydia and then chain summoning Titan (or if u got leviathan at that point) and casting haste on all the chars.
Old 12-07-2015, 01:03 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
how does that compare with Brave New World?
BNW is new, i aint know nuffin about it.
Old 12-07-2015, 03:17 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by James_Joyce [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You guys should play this FF6 hardtype if you like the game. Reiker linked it here a few years ago and it was even more fun than the original (there was challenge involved).

Be ready to use that fast forward button, and make sure you have a save to backup to before the dream world though in case the fairy bosses are unbeatable.
Awesome. I had no idea anything like this existed.

After reading your post, I found this place which has some decent looking hardtype mods for FFT, FF7, and Chrono Trigger that I plan on trying out.
Old 12-07-2015, 11:04 AM
Sarnak

I didn't read all 11 pages but...

FF7 was a really fun game and I've played them all. I would have been happy with a simple graphical update, but I don't see anything wrong with updating the gameplay as well. Square Enix did some really great things with Kingdom Hearts, and other action RPGs have proven that just because it's not turn based doesn't mean its junk.

I'm looking forward to it. I don't know that I love that it's going to be released episodically. If they do a "play through the whole game as cloud" and then "play through the whole game as Tifa" or "play the whole game as Aeris", that could work. What will really piss me off and just make me not buy the game is for the first installment of the game to have a 59.99 price tag and end with "To be continued"
Old 12-07-2015, 03:52 PM
Banned

Old 12-07-2015, 05:15 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by KagatobLuvsAnimu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If they announce this and the world burns down, it wasn't me(it was me).
Old 12-07-2015, 06:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KagatobLuvsAnimu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Would still buy it. Poor people will always be poor.
Closed Thread