Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-09-2015, 11:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by wts [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I guess Chris Christie must be a smug loser too since he says Trump is inaccurate and there's no video of thousands of celebrators.
Oh right I take it back, Chris Christie was appointed United States attorney September 10/2011 the day before the world changed as he put it. He would have the knowledge to put this to rest.

Oh wait.

Oh wait.

http://www.ibtimes.com/chris-christi...rogram-2043305

AND THE TRUTH, SHALL SET YOU FREE.
Old 12-09-2015, 11:31 PM
Planar Protector

I'm sure fat bastard knew exactly what he was talking about and wasn't just attacking Trump.
Old 12-09-2015, 11:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stasis01 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh right I take it back, Chris Christie was appointed United States attorney September 10/2011 the day before the world changed as he put it. He would have the knowledge to put this to rest.

Oh wait.

Oh wait.

http://www.ibtimes.com/chris-christi...rogram-2043305

AND THE TRUTH, SHALL SET YOU FREE.
holy shit, that is damning
Old 12-10-2015, 01:58 AM
Planar Protector

There was a 100,000+ signature in Scotland trying to get Donald Trump banned from there - after some shit went down with him wanting to have a golf course.
Old 12-10-2015, 02:20 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stasis01 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sick burn. Got a link to the pictures of thousands of people celebrating?
Old 12-10-2015, 03:17 AM
Planar Protector

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Again in the lead-up to WW2 Germany noticed just how badly it had been assraped by Britain and friends, but Hitler should have stopped with the reoccupation of the Rhineland, annexation of the Sudetenland, and anschluss of Austria. The decision to invade Poland and start WW2 basically ended European hegemony over Earth, and fascism, which ended up being terrible for everyone involved. We're left with mass market consumer capitalism which is basically destroying humanity and the planet.
Well said Lune.

These days, financial regulatory bodies are what comes to the minds of the masses when we talk about "curbing the evils of capitalism".

Unfortunately, financial regulatory agencies and legislation of more finance law do absolutely nothing to address the inherent flaws of the system. Muh FTC regulatshuns! Muh income redistribution. Muh SEC. Is all just casting a fog over the road we are really on.

We're just content focusing on the "financial" problems, the balance sheets, the next guys bank account, and who is paying their taxes offshore and who isn't- the side effects of the system, until the sellouts break themselves or the planet.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Last edited by AzzarTheGod; 12-10-2015 at 03:21 AM..
Old 12-10-2015, 03:28 AM
Banned

all trump supporters are unwitting hillary supporters

i just want to see the atomic fireworks, is that so much to ask?
Old 12-10-2015, 05:18 AM
Banned

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
all trump supporters are unwitting hillary supporters

i just want to see the atomic fireworks, is that so much to ask?
speaking of hillary check out this shit i saw on a huffpo comments section (lol i know)

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

am I tinfoil man or is this shit phony as hell? like seriously, the abs and the race card and the complete insanity partisanship come off as shilling to me so hard that i can't see anything but a robopost. and the guy works at a business address in my home town neighborhood?? is the illumanati sending me a message that they can have my grandmother raped???
Old 12-10-2015, 05:32 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by James_Joyce [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is true. From what I've read of Nazi economics however, they were dependent on war industry and the seizure of assets to even keep government lights on. Supposedly the regime was on a very short rope financially and had a skyrocketing national debt.

I don't claim to know enough about economics to really fact check a statement like this and separate it from the mountains of propaganda but if true, it provides a motive for the hurry. Whether they could have sustained their 1939 leads over the world is debatable, to us and perhaps to them at the time.
You are going to tell me that I know nothing about World War Two and then a few posts later insinuate that Germany had an economic and scientific lead over the world in 1939?

You need to do some serious research and critical thinking, and stop regurgitating pseudo-history you find on the internet.
Old 12-10-2015, 05:45 AM
Planar Protector

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by James_Joyce [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
speaking of hillary check out this shit i saw on a huffpo comments section (lol i know)

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

am I tinfoil man or is this shit phony as hell? like seriously, the abs and the race card and the complete insanity partisanship come off as shilling to me so hard that i can't see anything but a robopost. and the guy works at a business address in my home town neighborhood?? is the illumanati sending me a message that they can have my grandmother raped???
No tinfoil needed. Even the small cap private corporations have roboposters and subcontract farmers to shepherd the herd psychology pastures of the internet.

This has been exposed by private hacks of NGOs, and more specifically and recently, private security and private intelligence firms that work with the Chamber of Commerce. Our own government uses roboposting and herd psychology farmers (Dept of Justice was caught recommending to a lobbyist a good intelligence firm to run psyops for them in a series of emails).

Will provide link(s) if interested in smoking gun evidence. Evidence that ultimately resulted in earning a journalist a solid prison sentence for viewing/pooling said emails on a cloud archive for further research, where other journalists/plebs could view them. If you want to step up your perspective on how popular and lucrative herd farmers could be, this Chamber scandal I referenced is a good place to start. I'm not citing it because I don't have it offhand, and its technically off-topic, but just say the word Big J.

Before I even read your commentary, the spider sense had already gone off about 2/3 of the way through reading that comment. "Inorganic" would be a good start to describe the feeling.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Last edited by AzzarTheGod; 12-10-2015 at 05:49 AM..
Closed Thread