Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-19-2015, 07:47 AM
Banned

Exclamation Old Dixie highway in Riviera Beach, FL renamed to Barack Obama Gibsway

Old Dixie Highway renamed in honor of Obama in Riviera Beach

This and the destruction of Lee Circle in the same week. They're openly taunting us now. I'll have to tell my descendents wistfully about the days when things like history could still be seen in person.

"When I was a teenager, there was a spectacular monument to one of the most respected military leaders in American history -- a slaveholder, yes, we were that backward then -- up on that pedestal there where that sculpture of a black woman's vagina entitled 'da skruggle' is. It was surrounded by immaculate landscaping too, over there where that guy with the AK47 in the shopping cart is sleeping, and beautiful architecture there where that section 8 housing is now. I am ashamed to remember that there was a time when such a White Man monument to such a White Man would not have offended me. It is much healthier for us to have this monument to equality here. Please never be as close minded as I was, children." pulls out five 1-dollar bills with Benjamin Netanyahu's face on them to buy some soylent green for the kids

When will you wake up, White Man?
Last edited by Big_Japan; 12-19-2015 at 08:08 AM.. Reason: All glory to the DoTUYBYOT!
Old 12-19-2015, 09:37 AM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-19-2015, 10:00 AM
Banned

The obvious solution to the libtard problem is to poison the tofu.

And how dare you insult our zionist overlord his majesty the great and holiest of holy Sir Benjamin 'The cracker smacker' Netanyahu! His face will be on the $1000 bill, which will have built in DNA testers to ensure that no filthy goyim will ever hold one without the army coming to execute them.
Last edited by Filthy_Pagan; 12-19-2015 at 10:03 AM..
Old 12-20-2015, 01:05 AM
Planar Protector

And yet Democrat candidates can't do enough to distance themselves from Obama during debates. They're naming streets after a president that even his own party wants nothing to do with.
Old 12-20-2015, 01:21 AM
Banned

To honor my Oath of Posting Loyalty to the SoRP I have upboated this thread with a 5 star upboat.
Old 12-20-2015, 01:56 AM
Planar Protector

Is this going to be a thing now? Disown the currently sitting president as a scapegoat when the country is in the shitter even though there are three branches of government and a retarded electorate endorsing the behaviors of said branches? How come I never see white trash complaining about Congress, which manages to maintain a single digit approval rating, isn't even legitimately elected (due to intense gerrymandering), constantly rapes the country with corrupt policy, and gets re-elected year after year after year.

Hint: The country is in the shitter due to forces far beyond the President of the United States. Not that either of them were good presidents, but this was the case for Bush, and it's the case for Obama.
Last edited by Lune; 12-20-2015 at 02:00 AM..
Old 12-20-2015, 02:22 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is this going to be a thing now? Disown the currently sitting president as a scapegoat when the country is in the shitter even though there are three branches of government and a retarded electorate endorsing the behaviors of said branches? How come I never see white trash complaining about Congress, which manages to maintain a single digit approval rating, isn't even legitimately elected (due to intense gerrymandering), constantly rapes the country with corrupt policy, and gets re-elected year after year after year.

Hint: The country is in the shitter due to forces far beyond the President of the United States. Not that either of them were good presidents, but this was the case for Bush, and it's the case for Obama.
The time for posts like this has passed. We are Beyond Looking Glass.

join us or perish
Old 12-20-2015, 09:07 AM
Banned

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

First of all I don't have any idea who you're even talking to. Who was blaming Obama?

Second, actually things were pretty good for USA from appx WW2 until Bush all the way until late 2007. It was only when the US electorate began seriously contemplating the election of either Barack Hussein Obama or Hillary Clinton that things took their endless turn for the worse. My pastor believes the most plausible explanation is that the moment we began considering the Divider In Chief seriously, God's favor left our great nation and the calamities we have suffered ensued as a form of punishment.

As Mr. TRUMP has said, we will be saying "Merry Christmas" a lot if we elect him. A vote for this candidate might turn out to be one of the last things we can do to change the direction God chooses for our nation before our wives and dakimakuras are turned to pillars of salt.
Last edited by James_Joyce; 12-20-2015 at 09:17 AM..
Closed Thread