Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-15-2016, 10:11 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KagatobLuvsAnimu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Seriously, like what the actual fuck. All I've heard for years from feminists online is patriarchy this and rape culture that. Where the fuck are they now? You have women being sexually assaulted and people in political power concealing it. This would seem to be something feminists would address. If modern feminism fails to engage the issue of Cologne for what it is than modern feminism serves no purpose any longer.
Well see, the German PM is an unattractive woman so she's immune to feminazi criticism, and the perpetrators aren't white men so they, too, are immune to feminazi criticism.

Basically they'd rather claim to have PTSD over men sitting with their knees not together, and how they're being viciously raped daily by people holding doors for them or greeting them in passing on the street.
Old 01-15-2016, 10:12 AM
Planar Protector

The problems of feminism are the same as those of any social equality movement. They seek to rectify inequity at their inception, but fail to recognize when it has been effectively squelched from society at large. From that point on, the ideology serves only as an excuse factory for failure. Traditional feminism promoted the value of femininity, women, with the idea that it is not a mark of inferiority, is equally important to a functioning society and should not serve as an impasse to success or sanctuary for oppression. Contemporary feminism is for women who worship at the alter of masculinity.

It's kind of like liberalism. Classical liberalism is about liberty, freedom to act according one's own ideals. Contemporary liberalism is about oppressing points of view that differ from your own by forcing others to adopt your ideals.
Old 01-15-2016, 10:15 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by George_Costanza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol you are so pathetic, using feminists to represent the antifeminist side and idiots to represent the feminist side. Although I do think the one in the animated gif absolutely is a submissive golem, prostrating herself for the male gaze and for male attention. Yuck.
So you think it's shameful for a woman to do what she wants with her body? Sounds like we found the guy who hates true feminism, here. Are you a muslim or something?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-15-2016, 10:17 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The problems of feminism are the same as those of any social equality movement. They seek to rectify inequity at their inception, but fail to recognize when it has been effectively squelched from society at large. From that point on, the ideology serves only as an excuse factory for failure. Traditional feminism promoted the value of femininity, women, with the idea that it is not a mark of inferiority, is equally important to a functioning society and should not serve as an impasse to success or sanctuary for oppression. Contemporary feminism is for women who worship at the alter of masculinity.

It's kind of like liberalism. Classical liberalism is about liberty, freedom to act according one's own ideals. Contemporary liberalism is about oppressing points of view that differ from your own by forcing others to adopt your ideals while masturbating one's ego about how progressive and accepting of everyone you are.
Added a slight fix, but this pretty much sums it up tbh.
Old 01-15-2016, 06:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthy_Pagan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Added a slight fix, but this pretty much sums it up tbh.
Virtue signaling is the new 'progressive' mating call.
Old 01-15-2016, 06:48 PM
Banned

I'm biologically male who identifies as a boy and am heterosexual yet I still masturbate to cartoons of elves being raped by tentacles and orcs.
Old 01-15-2016, 07:25 PM
Banned

It's happening already, and it's gonna spread across europe. Just give it time. I'm sure we'll see a chapter or two pop up in Germany.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-16-2016, 02:49 PM
Banned

Bill banning child marriage in Pakistan fails after being deemed un-islamic.
Old 01-16-2016, 04:18 PM
Planar Protector

Anyone who spent more than a few hours reading the kooran knows that is unislamic.
Old 01-16-2016, 08:10 PM
Kobold

This is definitely the biggest news story going on today with most of the media outlets censoring it. I imagine the government is working overtime as "forign muslims coming over the border to rape european women/girls while supported on your taxes and invited by your political leaders" tend to get you voted out of office. I guess good luck protecting yourself with pepper spray as guns are practically illegal and the government is actively working to prevent any anti migrant rhetoric.

https://www.reddit.com/r/worldnews/c..._women_across/

https://www.unreddit.com/r/worldnews..._women_across/ (takes a while to load)

This Unreddit link is a non reddit affiliated website that shows all the comments that were deleted off the website by mods. You can see the difference, all the critical comments of Migrants/government have been deleted. This thread appears to have been removed from the frontpage trackers entirely after 15000+ replies.

Quote:
The Facebook CEO was overheard responding that "we need to do some work" on curtailing anti-immigrant posts about the refugee crisis. "Are you working on this?" Merkel asked in English, to which Zuckerberg replied in the affirmative before the transmission was disrupted.
Glad I'm not a euro-cuck that is actively paying habeeb 2 squares a day and shelter so he be unemployed and rape girls with zero threat of jail time while my government covers it up and makes thing worse.