Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-26-2016, 09:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zugsmash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You really hate Conservatives. Lets see what your amazing DEMs have done for us in the past.

President Franklin D. Roosevelt - Created the Welfare system and every Dem has used that atrocity to secure votes and keep people in poverty.

That system has millions of American's being comfortable sitting at home collecting money while everyone else pays for them.
awesome, glad someone wants to list democratic failures! But this first one, is STILL not a failure, it keeps many people that deserve the help that they are getting, in their homes and their children fed. Did you know the LARGEST abuser of the welfare system, is conservative champion... WALLMART!.. of course you knew that, but do you care? NO because of some insane reason, likely republican payed for & run media campaigns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zugsmash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
President Jimmy Carter - Stopped our money being backed by Gold and placed on the Fiat system. Nothing else needs to be said.
I would like for you to explain this in moe detail, but most importantly WHY is it a failure? (I created this thread to learn)

Quote:
President Bill Clinton - Went to the Federal Reserve, AIG and other major lenders and told them to make it easier for people to get housing loans. So, what did this create. It had people getting housing loans for more than they could possibly pay back.

How is this possible??

You went to your local bank. You asked for a $400,000 loan for a house. The local bank knew you could only afford a house for $200,000 but gave you the 400k loan anyways. Why you ask?? Because the bank would immediately sell your mortgage loan to the Federal Reserve. So, when you defaulted it wouldn't be local bank out of money on that loan it fell on the Federal Reserve holding that mortgage.

This is what created the housing market crash! Not Bush.

This is the reason the economy was booming during Clinton. People were getting loans they couldn't afford because local banks did not have to worry about you defaulting on the loan.
ok you are incorrect here, but these are ALL claims ironically used in republican attack campaigns during every election cycle, but whats so glorious abou them is they wer used in SARA PALINS eleciton cycle, so lol way to go quoting some raelly great stuff here.

The truth is the housing crisis was caused by BI PARTISAN stuff.. yes, clinton pushed for less stringent credit and downpayment requirements for working- and middle-class families.

but as damning as that is, bush equally is at fault for failing to provide needed government oversight of the increasingly dicey mortgage backed market.

but who is to blame for americans buying more than they can afford? ALAN GREENSPAN! A... you guesed it, REPUBLICAN! In 2004 it was his assurance and encouragement that americans could continue to do this, causing the bubble to reach an all time high.
Old 01-26-2016, 10:00 PM
Banned

And like most progressives, he wont just stop. Even when he's defeated and knows he's wrong. Facts are fascist!
Old 01-26-2016, 10:14 PM
Banned

Actually imabout to see a spooky movie so I've got to sign out. Thanks for the info and thought folks. I'll try to arrange these facts and we'll see where we get that tommorwland.
Old 01-26-2016, 10:16 PM
Banned

Woodrow Wilson started prohibition.

Democrat CHECK
Old 01-26-2016, 10:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by iruinedyourday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Actually imabout to see a spooky movie so I've got to sign out.
bu bu but that movie Nixon (1995) I thought was pretty good ...considering it was a Stone movie and could have been worse. Not "spooky" at all.

Why is it Nixon got so busted for something that Obama did as well yet is such a hero nontheless in so many peoples eyes while they still scorn Nixon? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Why is it Bush was so scorned by some for the wars (me not saying good or bad here) yet while Obama kept them going for years and is considered a victorious conquer? Obama "I'm really good at killing people".
Old 01-26-2016, 10:28 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by iruinedyourday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
awesome, glad someone wants to list democratic failures! But this first one, is STILL not a failure, it keeps many people that deserve the help that they are getting, in their homes and their children fed. Did you know the LARGEST abuser of the welfare system, is conservative champion... WALLMART!.. of course you knew that, but do you care? NO because of some insane reason, likely republican payed for & run media campaigns..

This has made it comfortable to be poor. Why should I have to work when I can get paid for being lazy and collecting a pay check from people that actually try to make a better life for themselves.

The States should take care of the unfortunate people not able to work for legitimate reasons. The burden of cost should not be on the Federal Government.

Quote:
I would like for you to explain this in moe detail, but most importantly WHY is it a failure? (I created this thread to learn)..
DEMs fix to a hurting economy is tossing more money at it. Carter was not able to have the Federal Reserve print more bills to circulate into the economy because that would exceed the our Nations gold. The Fiat system allows the Federal Reserve to print as much money as they want.

Quote:
ok you are incorrect here, but these are ALL claims ironically used in republican attack campaigns during every election cycle, but whats so glorious abou them is they wer used in SARA PALINS eleciton cycle, so lol way to go quoting some raelly great stuff here.

The truth is the housing crisis was caused by BI PARTISAN stuff.. yes, clinton pushed for less stringent credit and downpayment requirements for working- and middle-class families.

but as damning as that is, bush equally is at fault for failing to provide needed government oversight of the increasingly dicey mortgage backed market.

but who is to blame for americans buying more than they can afford? ALAN GREENSPAN! A... you guesed it, REPUBLICAN! In 2004 it was his assurance and encouragement that americans could continue to do this, causing the bubble to reach an all time high.
Alan Greenspan was trying his best. That housing beast was started in 1994-96 way before 2004. Everything after that was damage control. Federal reserve had already been taking a hit from thousands upon thousands of American's defaulting on the loans held by the Federal Reserve.

However, something HAS to change in our society. We need politicians held accountable. Starting with local government in your cities. We need people to want to better themselves and think outside the box. For to long millions of American's have sought and relied on the Government to fix their problems. If this continues being the norm..

The United States will be a once great Nation like Greece and Rome in the History books.
Last edited by Zugsmash; 01-26-2016 at 10:30 PM..
Old 01-26-2016, 10:29 PM
Sarnak

Special snowflakes, SJW cretins, Feminazi' and all other "Safe Space" loving bigots and idea-phobes best be on suicide watch for when Trump wins.

PC culture's stifling of the truth is coming to an end and as the prospect of the free ride ending and having to face reality gets more real, they're going to get even more unhinged, just like OP.

You suck and no political party can fix that.
Old 01-27-2016, 12:51 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why is it Nixon got so busted for something that Obama did as well yet is such a hero nontheless in so many peoples eyes while they still scorn Nixon? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It definitely isn't racist libcucks ignoring it because of his ethnic background.
Old 01-27-2016, 01:35 AM
Banned

vote forTrump [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-27-2016, 01:36 AM
Banned

vote forTrump

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread