Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-03-2016, 04:08 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhdjoseywales [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
also i dont think p99 blue gets 1300 on weekends these days does it? more like maybe 1000?
I see 1300-1400 on weeknights all the time, fwiw.
Crallos Rek - 35 ogre shaman
Timothe - 31 human enchanter
Variol Cutthroat - 27 human paladin
Telehr - 23 human magician
Old 02-03-2016, 04:13 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhdjoseywales [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i wouldnt know. Phinny has a healthy population. you cant buy anything except potions from the market on phinny. groups on phinny are made up of real actual people (possibly some out of group boxing for buffs and added dps). every decent xp zone is packed enough there are multiple instances of it with 30 people each in them (unrest, both guks, naggys lair, oot, mm etc) every single night people are raiding and killing bosses.....without being complete and utter shitbags to each other. novel concept i know but try it sometime, you might find it feels right.

Oh yeah, I heard about that server, the one they created based on the success of project 1999....
Old 02-03-2016, 05:28 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMBLOW [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Grats man - be sure to tell your mom about your accomplishments of defeating an EMU guild as you head outside for the first time in months.
Lol this.

Not only that but u conquered the worst expansion pre pop. Grats
Old 02-03-2016, 05:39 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Yep ... wonder who this guy is ..

"Fully Raid Geared Monk + Alts + Tons of Droppables
Top Tier Raid Monk - All the Clickies, All the Resists, Velious Raid Geared, Velious High End Quests completed

Over 400k Plat worth of gear on alts. (Fungis, etc)"
http://www.redguides.com/forums/show...-of-Droppables
Old 02-03-2016, 05:41 PM
Decaying Skeleton

I just started playing this game about two weeks ago and it's been fun but now I just realized what I hated about the original EQ 15 years ago ... racing for raid mobs and douchey guilds. Yes you woke the sleeper and I can understand wanting to fight the sleeper but it kind of pisses on the other guilds. It's like saying FU before leaving. Glad you had fun though.
Old 02-03-2016, 05:45 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasslehofp99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is far from the truth m8.

Kind of funny that TMO has been dead for a long ass time and you still on their nuts for some reason. Which TMO member kicked your dog or banged your girlfriend?
me ,
Old 02-03-2016, 05:46 PM
Decaying Skeleton

I guess if Sony hadn't allowed game mechanics to let guilds be douches to others this wouldn't happen. It would be nice if the guys running P99 would respawn the sleeper and put an end to the flame war. EQ was great but raid instancing mobs would make the game so much better. Racing for raid mobs is a huge pain in the balls.
Old 02-03-2016, 06:07 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashdar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yep ... wonder who this guy is ..

"Fully Raid Geared Monk + Alts + Tons of Droppables
Top Tier Raid Monk - All the Clickies, All the Resists, Velious Raid Geared, Velious High End Quests completed

Over 400k Plat worth of gear on alts. (Fungis, etc)"
http://www.redguides.com/forums/show...-of-Droppables
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashdar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just started playing this game about two weeks ago and it's been fun but now I just realized what I hated about the original EQ 15 years ago ... racing for raid mobs and douchey guilds. Yes you woke the sleeper and I can understand wanting to fight the sleeper but it kind of pisses on the other guilds. It's like saying FU before leaving. Glad you had fun though.

Been playing 2 weeks and already on an RMT site. Tsk Tsk
Old 02-03-2016, 07:18 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by reborn649 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Been playing 2 weeks and already on an RMT site. Tsk Tsk
No I will not buy plats from you. I don't wish to get Braknar'd.
Although you are probably flagged now for sending me plat selling tells in game.
Old 02-03-2016, 07:54 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by trite [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh yeah, I heard about that server, the one they created based on the success of project 1999....
yeah, its just like p99.

except the ruleset is completely different

except people there dont treat each other like garbage all the time

except it doesnt have a limited lifespan lie p99

oh wait, i guess its actually nothing like p99 unless you consider them to both be variants of original eq
Closed Thread