Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-04-2016, 02:03 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droog007 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All reason to be in a hurry just went away. I'm happy to take it easy - smell the roses, so to speak - rather than engage in the very douchebaggery that led to awakening the sleeper after a mere 6 months.
But if you take you're time, you're gonna choke on epic backlog or something. Makes sense.
Old 02-04-2016, 02:08 PM
Large Rat

Melon: I know that every member of Rampage I have come across was a normal individual and pretty friendly for the most part, hence: NOT ASSHOLES

And , Another thing that Rampage gets my respect for. This is WHY they were SOO successful. PAY ATTENTION

THEY actually MERGED, rather than counting on all these SHITTY Alliances I see EVERYWHERE in P99. WTF people, back in the old days of live that is how it was done. None of this well , we are our own entity but lets just band together and kill raid mobs together nonsense.

And... yes I know a lot of you are going to say, Well Rampage and Taken have an alliance. I am somewhat convinced that the TRAMP alliance came about in part because Rampage leadership KNEW what was going to happen one day and YES to compete with the alliances that kept infecting this server. It appears to me that Rampage was also looking to pass the torch as it were to remaining Rampagers/Apps wishing to continue to play the game, and found Taken (Greedy and drooling ready to accept) to be the perfect candidate for this.

Just my 2cents on that situation from outside looking in. It is called a rant forum ppl!
Old 02-04-2016, 02:11 PM
Banned

you suck at posting
Old 02-04-2016, 02:14 PM
Kobold

Even Percy could make a better flame thread than this.

How does it feel to be a worse poster than an animated train engine, OP?
Old 02-04-2016, 02:16 PM
Large Rat

Fugues, I think you may have mistaken my name choice as a member of your crew.

a·non·y·mous

adjective

not identified by name; of unknown name.

Sorry Pokesan, I don't aim to have thousands of shitty posts about shit nobody cares about. Maybe just a few..
Old 02-04-2016, 02:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonymousFQ_099 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fugues, I think you may have mistaken my name choice as a member of your crew.

a·non·y·mous

adjective

not identified by name; of unknown name.

Sorry Pokesan, I don't aim to have thousands of shitty posts about shit nobody cares about. Maybe just a few..
sorry for destroying your guild, bda_member_1012483

not sorry
Old 02-04-2016, 02:23 PM
Large Rat

This message is hidden because Pokesan is on your ignore list.

Much better ...
Old 02-04-2016, 02:24 PM
Banned

takes a special kind of bitchmade to use ignore, friend
Old 02-04-2016, 02:32 PM
Fire Giant

Didn't Rampage ally with Divinity before they allied with Taken? And no big Velious targets have even spawned since Rampage called it quits. One should wait one spawn cycle before making the claim that no one is stepping up, right? OP makes little sense.
Old 02-04-2016, 02:47 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonymousFQ_099 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Melon: I know that every member of Rampage I have come across was a normal individual and pretty friendly for the most part, hence: NOT ASSHOLES

And , Another thing that Rampage gets my respect for. This is WHY they were SOO successful. PAY ATTENTION

THEY actually MERGED, rather than counting on all these SHITTY Alliances I see EVERYWHERE in P99. WTF people, back in the old days of live that is how it was done. None of this well , we are our own entity but lets just band together and kill raid mobs together nonsense.

And... yes I know a lot of you are going to say, Well Rampage and Taken have an alliance. I am somewhat convinced that the TRAMP alliance came about in part because Rampage leadership KNEW what was going to happen one day and YES to compete with the alliances that kept infecting this server. It appears to me that Rampage was also looking to pass the torch as it were to remaining Rampagers/Apps wishing to continue to play the game, and found Taken (Greedy and drooling ready to accept) to be the perfect candidate for this.

Just my 2cents on that situation from outside looking in. It is called a rant forum ppl!
You're a special snowflake.

Join us!!! Visit Asgard today!
Closed Thread